VIDEO - BILLY BOB : Take a Ride on the Rougher Side of Reno

Speeddmn

Looks like a great trial with lots of fun around every bend. Great video as always, keep em coming!

jeeeep

Hooked
that looks like a lot of fun! So awesome to have trails that close.

How long did it take to get from start to finish?

One thing I always notice in these videos, even if some damage occurs everyone has a smile. :thumb:

I know I have a different attitude if my Jeep gets wrecked on the road versus the trail, having fun makes all the difference!

TNuggs13

Wow! Great job to you both on this one! One of my favorites! Cindy doing work in that tough section! Keep the great vids coming!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That trail rocked, just like this video! :thumb: Thanks for having us along on another great adventure!! Can't wait to do it again!! :yup:

Thank you and Steph for coming up and running this fun filled trail with us. We had a great time with you two and look forward to doing it again soon :thumb:

Hey Eddie, can you explain how the vice grips fixed a brake line with a hole in it? Seems like it would cut off pressure generated by the booster from reaching the caliper, no?

That's the point. The vice grips act like a tourniquet and helps prevent fluid/pressure from leaving the system. Sure, you lose ONE brake but you still have the others to keep you going. Does that make sense?

As always awesome video, looked like everyone had a great time!! Fun trail with group of friends...yup!

And really, that's what it's all about for us. :yup:

Great job!! That be a nice challenge fur this rookie.

LOL!! Honestly, it was a challenge for all of us.

Cool video. I like when you give the stats of the rigs at the end.

It's been a while since we've done that but being that we just had 3 Jeeps, we figured we could do a lot more.

GraniteCrystal

Great video. Everything thus far has been positive so I'll add a subjective piece of constructive feedback. Wasn't a huge fan of the first song. Just didn't fit for me.

Thanks for making these Eddie and Cindy. That's a lot of work!

swampdog

That's the point. The vice grips act like a tourniquet and helps prevent fluid/pressure from leaving the system. Sure, you lose ONE brake but you still have the others to keep you going. Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense, thanks for the quick reply and trick to keep up the sleeve! Learn something everyday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! :clap2:

Honestly it reminds me of some of the earlier videos that I love. So glad we could be a part of it! The kids are going to love seeing it. :yup:

So glad that you and your family were able to join us for this run. Your kids are awesome and I'm glad they had a good time too. As far as the video goes, we've been wanting to get back to doing ones like this for a while and we're happy that we finally can thanks to us letting go of other obligations. :yup:

Great video. Thank you for all the time you put into these videos. Love watching them.

Looks like a great trial with lots of fun around every bend. Great video as always, keep em coming!

Thanks, we're so glad you liked it :)

that looks like a lot of fun! So awesome to have trails that close.

How long did it take to get from start to finish?

One thing I always notice in these videos, even if some damage occurs everyone has a smile. :thumb:

I know I have a different attitude if my Jeep gets wrecked on the road versus the trail, having fun makes all the difference!

Being that we were filming, it took a bit longer than it should have taken but in spite of that, from start to finish, I'd say that it took about 4.5 hours including lunch.

As far as damage goes, when you're with friends, it's all good. :yup:

Looks like tons of fun! Hope to join you someday soon

That'd be awesome if you could.

Wow! Great job to you both on this one! One of my favorites! Cindy doing work in that tough section! Keep the great vids coming!

Thanks and oh yeah, Cindy literally killed it on the rocks that day.

JAGS

Hooked
Very cool vid. Looks like a great time on the trail. Nice to see everyone having fun. [emoji106][emoji41]

zip04

Awesome video. Love seeing how low you run your tire pressure and the brake line repair. Good stuff.

Trail JK

Awesome video! Cindy, Stephanie and Mike you guys ROCK! Great driving & spotting! I couldn't help but to smile throughout the entire video. Nice job!! [emoji122]🏻[emoji3]

JKRicky

Another great video guys! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

I really liked this video because it had a good family feel to it with the kids and everyone just having a good time together. Great job Eddie and Cindy [emoji482]

benatc1

Hooked
Really liked the video, looked like a nice day and some great driving by Cindy. I'll have to go down the street and check Billy Bob out once I get my PR44 and am back on the trails. Thank you for sharing as always!!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Looks like a really fun trail. You guys really do make it feel like where there with you great job!

Top Bottom