VIDEO - BILLY BOB : Take a Ride on the Rougher Side of Reno

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Everything thus far has been positive so I'll add a subjective piece of constructive feedback. Wasn't a huge fan of the first song. Just didn't fit for me.

Thanks for making these Eddie and Cindy. That's a lot of work!

LOL!! Fair enough for us. We would never assume that we could pick songs that would please everyone and so we just pick ones that please us. :yup:

Very cool vid. Looks like a great time on the trail. Nice to see everyone having fun. [emoji106][emoji41]

We'll have to get you out on it sometime :cool:

Awesome video. Love seeing how low you run your tire pressure and the brake line repair. Good stuff.

Glad you liked the video and the fix we did.

Gives a new meaning to rocky road!

LOL!! Indeed it does :D

Awesome video! Cindy, Stephanie and Mike you guys ROCK! Great driving & spotting! I couldn't help but to smile throughout the entire video. Nice job!! [emoji122][emoji3]

We definitely need to get you and Ray up here sometime. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

Another great video guys! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

I really liked this video because it had a good family feel to it with the kids and everyone just having a good time together. Great job Eddie and Cindy [emoji482]

Thanks, we're glad you enjoyed the family aspect of this video. It's been a while since our son was young and still living with us but we've always been about couples and families.

Really liked the video, looked like a nice day and some great driving by Cindy. I'll have to go down the street and check Billy Bob out once I get my PR44 and am back on the trails. Thank you for sharing as always!!

Let us know when you're ready :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That looks like an awesome little trail!! Super jealous! Would love for the east coast to have stuff like this.

Slimebones

Another great vid. As always, I am inspired to make more improvements to my rig so I can go out and enjoy as you guys do. The Wayalife moniker definitely fits you.

drmoe

Great video as usual! Need to find a great trail like that near Las Vegas. Maybe just not as difficult as I am still in a stock Rubicon(hopefully not for too long!).

Tree Frog

I always get my wife to watch these videos with me. It is all about including her in the Wayalife.

So were watching the video and right after the obstacle where the ladies were driving she lets out a big sigh. I look over and said "you alright?"
She goes "oh yeah, it had me on the edge of my seat" HA

So we both enjoyed it very much. Thank you for all the work that went into the production of this video. :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great video! :clap2:

Honestly it reminds me of some of the earlier videos that I love. So glad we could be a part of it! The kids are going to love seeing it. :yup:

Your Jeep looked and performed great!

Rayzor

Trails like that is why I moved from Canada
You guys have so many different trails within driving distance
You can get out for the day or the weekend
Little more building and I may be up there for the day
Thanks for the vid

Dopey84

Awesome video as always!! And with so many options to run... And your wife always makes it look so easy[emoji631] keep up your hard work!

Top Bottom