VIDEO - BILLY BOB : Take a Ride on the Rougher Side of Reno

moto450r

We always enjoy the videos

Thanks for sharing another fun video! We enjoy watching the adventures, even the short ones. Personally, I like seeing all the accessories in action.

Anyone know the WOL handle of the silver Jeep's owner? I would know what he thinks of the PJ rocker guards.

boardsurfer

Things I learned in this video: EVO sliders - accept no substitute. :rock:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great show!

Brute

Hooked
As always...a well finished vid...

When you get to be my age, you are all done with the mud, and it's all about the rocks (well, I do like big ass dunes too)...this trail is like a mini Rubicon. Eddie, you are so lucky to be close to a variety of decent trails...

Whenever you check out something like this, you realize how important ground clearance and decent rock sliders are...

A hui hou!

cheddar88

Awesome trail!

Awesome trail and great video! I want to meet Billy Bob! I'm jealous, the east coast has nothing like this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video!!! My favorite has to be the shots of the kids!!! Pure joy + priceless memories!!!Dad will be guiding them through the trails soon!

Mikes kids are awesome and it was great to have them along for the run :cool:

Another great video!! Billy Bob has a nice ring to it!

:cheesy: It really is hard not to keep saying it over and over again :crazyeyes:

Wow, looks like a fun challenging trail. Cindy you make it look easy, like Last Chance Canyon! :clap2:

Cindy always makes it look easy :yup:

Great video, thanks for sharing! The wheeling isn't too bad here in AZ either. I would love to do a AZ to CA trip.

LOL!! Are you kidding? You guys have some badass wheeling in your neck of the woods. I just hate that it trashes my tires. :crazyeyes:

Awesome playground, glad to see the ladies driving. Love your videos of the wayalife.

Thanks! In our circle of friends, the ladies drive just as much as the guys. It's just how we roll :cool:

That was an awesome video! It was so good that it almost felt like I was in one of the Jeeps on the trail. Great Job and great driving!

Thank you, we're really glad to hear you felt that way :cool:

USMC Wrangler

As I said in the other thread, this is another favorite of mine now! Thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, narrate and post these! [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
don't want to be put in the running for the shot glasses since i was lucky enough to have my own set sent out to me from you guys over the 10 million views thread, but just wanted to say love the intro! and the video is awesome! thanks guys!

Thanks! There were a lot of photos from a ton of trails that went into making the intro :yup:

Nice! Real nice. That trail looks like a blast. I wouldn't know what to do if our trails were open all year long like yours. Our season just got kicked off with our April Phools Run last Saturday. Keep up the great work.

Truth be told, all our mountain trails are still buried under snow. Fortunately, we have tons of trails in the desert below them so we get to play year round :yup:

Great idea for a fix with the vise grips! Also seems like a great trail for anyone!

They do get the job done and quick :)

Thanks for sharing another fun video! We enjoy watching the adventures, even the short ones. Personally, I like seeing all the accessories in action.

Anyone know the WOL handle of the silver Jeep's owner? I would know what he thinks of the PJ rocker guards.

That would be JeepFan :yup:

Things I learned in this video: EVO sliders - accept no substitute. :rock:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great show!

LOL!! Just don't look too close at them as they've been abused over the last 7 years.

Brother that intro is sick! Love the video as per usual. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, we're so glad you liked it.

As always...a well finished vid...

When you get to be my age, you are all done with the mud, and it's all about the rocks (well, I do like big ass dunes too)...this trail is like a mini Rubicon. Eddie, you are so lucky to be close to a variety of decent trails...

Whenever you check out something like this, you realize how important ground clearance and decent rock sliders are...

A hui hou!

Oh yeah, mud really isn't our thing either. We'll do it but it's not what we prefer.

Awesome trail and great video! I want to meet Billy Bob! I'm jealous, the east coast has nothing like this.

LOL!! If he's anything like the trail, i'm sure he's a ton of fun :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As I said in the other thread, this is another favorite of mine now! Thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, narrate and post these! [emoji106]

Thank you. We know we're not professionals, sponsored or paid to make these videos like bigger events are and fully realize what we do are more like home movies than anything. Needless to say, we really do appreciate it.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Another awesome video, always great to watch. Great filming!! Can't get enough always leaves me wanting more and more [emoji4]!!!!!! Awesome work EDDIE & CINDY!!!!!

DMF

Is it me or is it hard trying to watch other videos now without Eddie narrating it? Well obviously those other videos aren't as well done but :idontknow: Anyways gonna go back and binge watch more of your videos :thumb:

Top Bottom