VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

BaddestCross

Awesome video! Looking forward to the rest of the series. I love seeing some 2-doors and stock(ish) Jeeps out on the trail. 👍

The stories and the history the engineers share are great. I bet it was amazing to be there in person and experience this run!

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video!!! So cool you got to wheel with the people behind the Jeep brand! Can't wait for part two

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Thank you for that, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos in this way. With any luck, maybe you'll be able to join us on a run in person someday :cool:

I know I have said this before but you guys' videos along with my friend are the reason we got into the rock crawling and Wheeling like I am today. I can only hope I will be fortunate enough to meet you guys in person and run with you 👍 cheesy I know but growing up in a little town in Iowa didn't offer much Adventure so seeing what's really out there and meeting people like you guys is a huge honor!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Good stuff! I'm even more pumped now that the Great Texas Exodus is just around the corner, and this will be my first time wheeling in Moab! This video came at the PERFECT time to drive my excitement even more through the roof!! :thumb:

Awesome to see rubicat climb rock chucker with 37s! :shock:

Slimebones

Thanks for sharing. Fills the empty feeling of not being able to be there. Glad to see these Jeep employees living the life.

JAGS

Hooked
Glad you enjoyed it! We still have footage from our last time out there with you guys that we want to make a video out of :crazyeyes:

Man, seems like ages ago. Life's been busy that's for sure. At this rate, next time we wheel together, we'll both be in new JLs. Ha ha.

In all seriousness, nice vid...and more important, I need to figure a way for us to get out wheeling again SOON!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Man, what a great video. I really enjoyed watching that yellow TJ (okay... I might be slightly bias here :crazyeyes:). He pretty much hit the nail on the head; stock Jeeps are extremely capable. While they won't follow something on 40s, or even 37s, for that matter, by picking the right line you can make a stock Jeep go lots of places. Very cool watching all those rigs navigate the trails.

Can't wait for part 2 :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely loving this video! Great work Eddie and Cindy, you guys rock!!!

So glad to hear you enjoyed it, thanks!

Great video!

Thank you :cool:

As always a great video that's so cool to watch and dream about being there. Looks so fun. And I love how your dog enjoys it as much if not more than the humans do. Nice to see all the 2 doors out there and for the most part making it look easy. Can't wait for part 2 and hopefully 3 and I'll take 4 too. I get glued to the tv watching your videos. [emoji41][emoji1303]

It really has been a while since we've had so many 2-doors out on a run that we're filming and yes, it was great to have them along. As far as Tessa goes, yeah, she always loves being out there with us.

Awesome video

Thanks!

Awesome video! It's amazing what some of the stock Jeeps can go through! Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait for part 2

It really is great to see and great that the guys responsible for making Jeeps have so much confidence in what they've made. :yup:

Awesome video! Makes me miss Moab! Looks like an amazing trip!

Thanks Rachel! We so hope that you and Ray can join us out there again or anywhere really and soon!

Great video! I really need to make it there no doubt. It looks like such a blast especially when you have a caravan of Jeeps to follow and help you out. When is the best time of year to go?

Bryon

Best time to go is late spring or early fall. During those times, you can run doorless and topless. Summer is way too hot and the winters are freezing cold.

Thank you so much for a new video! I'm finally back in the Jeep club after almost a year. This time in a family friendlier 4-door to keep up with my growing family. I just finished rewatching all your awesome videos now that I can actually sit in a Jeep again, so this new one landed with perfect timing.

Thanks again!
Congrats to you on getting back in a Jeep :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Looking forward to the rest of the series. I love seeing some 2-doors and stock(ish) Jeeps out on the trail. 👍

The stories and the history the engineers share are great. I bet it was amazing to be there in person and experience this run!

It was a real honor to be able to wheel with these guys and gals for sure and a ton of fun to talk to them about the development of all kinds of Jeeps including the XJ, ZJ, WJ, TJ and JK.

Always a pleasure to watch another great video. Good job Cindy and Eddie.

Thank you, we're so happy you liked it. :cool:

As has been stated, another quality video that was great to watch! Never get tired of your videos!

We really do appreciate it. There are so many videos out there now with more and more of them produced with big budgets, we sometimes feel like there's now way we can measure up.

Great video!!! So cool you got to wheel with the people behind the Jeep brand! Can't wait for part two

It was awesome. A lot of the guys there were retired now had worked for Jeep back in the AMC days. It was so cool to hear their stories.

Awesome video. Can't wait to see part 2 & 3

Thanks! We're working on it :yup:

Great video. Surely brings back good memories.

Another spectacular video :thumb:

Thank you!

Thank you for that, we're so glad to hear you enjoy our videos in this way. With any luck, maybe you'll be able to join us on a run in person someday :cool:

I know I have said this before but you guys' videos along with my friend are the reason we got into the rock crawling and Wheeling like I am today. I can only hope I will be fortunate enough to meet you guys in person and run with you 👍 cheesy I know but growing up in a little town in Iowa didn't offer much Adventure so seeing what's really out there and meeting people like you guys is a huge honor!

It's be our pleasure if we ever could meet up in person. I hope that day comes sooner than later :yup:

Good stuff! I'm even more pumped now that the Great Texas Exodus is just around the corner, and this will be my first time wheeling in Moab! This video came at the PERFECT time to drive my excitement even more through the roof!! :thumb:

Awesome to see rubicat climb rock chucker with 37s! :shock:

You guys are going to have a blast!

As far as Rock Chucker goes, attempting it in a long wheel base with 37's is tough due to the lack of break over angles. You literally have to bump that first rock hard enough to have your belly slide over the top of it but not so hard that you don't hit the ledge face in front of it and bounce you back off. Cindy nailed it. A shorter wheel base or 40's make this obstacle a lot easier.

Very cool[emoji4]

Thanks! We need to get you back out there with us :yup:

Top Bottom