VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was great. Ready for part 2.

We'll do our best to get it done :yup:

Another great video. Thanks for sharing.

We're so glad you liked it. Thanks!

Awesome video! My wife loves to see Tessa in the videos after playing with her years ago at one of the newbie runs at Last Chance Canyon!

LOL!! Funny thing is, Tessa would most likely remember your wife too. Glad you liked the video. :cool:

Thanks for sharing. Fills the empty feeling of not being able to be there. Glad to see these Jeep employees living the life.

So glad that we could fill in that void and yes, it really is good to see the people responsible for making Jeeps also love wheeling them :yup:

Man, seems like ages ago. Life's been busy that's for sure. At this rate, next time we wheel together, we'll both be in new JLs. Ha ha.

In all seriousness, nice vid...and more important, I need to figure a way for us to get out wheeling again SOON!

Yup, we definitely need to get out again and soon and hopefully before we have our JL's :yup:

Man, what a great video. I really enjoyed watching that yellow TJ (okay... I might be slightly bias here :crazyeyes:). He pretty much hit the nail on the head; stock Jeeps are extremely capable. While they won't follow something on 40s, or even 37s, for that matter, by picking the right line you can make a stock Jeep go lots of places. Very cool watching all those rigs navigate the trails.

Can't wait for part 2 :thumb:

The funny thing is, back when the TJ was made, 33's were considered big tires and 35's really BIG. Way back then, trails were very different and running something like a stock TJ really could take you just about anywhere. It was only until the end of the TJ/LJ that 37's were becoming more mainstream and now that 40's and big horse power are common place, all the trails have changed enough that some now require you run tires that big. In a lot of ways, it's kind of a shame.

That red YJ is the first YJ I've ever really liked. Great video Eddie and Cindy. Looking forward to part 2.

LOL!! Believe me, that 1992 red YJ was the very first that I've seen and wanted too. :crazyeyes:

This gives me hope :D The video is sweet!! Man I wish ... Lol Nice job Eddie, thanks for posting this up.

Good luck to you and thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie, forgot to mention the last 5 mins of this video is the best for me :) I've watched it over and over again and man it rocks :rock: Throttle control on Moby by Cindy is awesome ..

LOL!! Actually, she was wheeling Rubicat but yes, she's got good throttle control even when driving a manual :yup:

awesome video, cant wait to see more

Glad to hear it, thanks!

We arrived in town the day you guys left. Epic weekend weather wise and thanks to you guys and this forum, we linked up with some members and made friendships that will last a lifetime. Thank you for sharing this incredible adventure with all of us!
Rubicat looks right at home down there. Like she was born for it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video!! Great way to start my Monday morning. :2thumbsup:

Too cool! Glad to hear we could help kick off your week with a bang! :cool:

Awesome video. I hope to make it to Moab one day and I loved seeing your trip.

It's a must for any Jeeper for sure :yup:

We arrived in town the day you guys left. Epic weekend weather wise and thanks to you guys and this forum, we linked up with some members and made friendships that will last a lifetime. Thank you for sharing this incredible adventure with all of us!
Rubicat looks right at home down there. Like she was born for it!

I remember that and it's a shame we missed you guys. Glad to hear you had a great time out there and that you made some good friends along the way.

Discount Tire

Eddie and Cindy, thank you so much for taking us along on your outstanding vacation ride in Moab. What a blast hanging out with great friends and ribbing each other along some of the funnest trails in the country.

Your amazing video reminds me of so many fantastic trips I have had over the years. Glad the red Jeep guy and his wife were OK. He was a great sport about it.

Last year at Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks one of our guys broke his transmission just before dark just past the wedge. I got to do the trail out to get tools and more people back in to the broken side by side and back out in the dark. What a blast, plus we rolled through town at 1:30 AM to get back to the Condo. That made for a long day on the trail. Guess we should have taken a wielder so we wouldn't have broken...

Your Video Adventures are the bomb!!! :clap2:

Last edited:

longarmwj

Fantastic video as always. Great to see such a great collection of unique rigs out there also. Even had some Georgia representation :D:D

Top Bottom