VIDEO : HEARTLAND - The JK-Experience Heartland Tour [Teaser Trailer]

Mikes Offroad

Great video Eddie, can't wait to see the whole thing. Did you think about the dvd's for the participants? Just an uncut type of deal.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Sweet teaser, can't wait for the full thing.

Love the shot with Greg and Mike and the obligatory giving knuckles in front of knuckles. Hopefully Knuckles didn't get jealous. :beer:

07rub

well, you should apply for the 2013 jkx and with any luck, we'll see you there :thumb:[/QUOTE]

where do we do that lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video Eddie, can't wait to see the whole thing. Did you think about the dvd's for the participants? Just an uncut type of deal.

thanks. as far as dvd's go, we may be able to do something like that. gotta get the full length vid done first though.

Sweet teaser, can't wait for the full thing.

Love the shot with Greg and Mike and the obligatory giving knuckles in front of knuckles. Hopefully Knuckles didn't get jealous. :beer:

well, we hope to get it done as soon as possible and yes, we loved the shot too :D

where do we do that lol

oh, you can do that here:

http://www.jk-experience.com/

:yup:

daveroberts

Can't wait to see more!!

Like I said when we said our goodbyes at the survivor dinner, you guys work your a** off on this and it shows!!!!

Prime8

Great video, as always. Did you guys hit up the Badlands Offroad Park in Indiana? Went there in April (about 3 hours from me) and some of the terrain looked familiar.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait to see more!!

Like I said when we said our goodbyes at the survivor dinner, you guys work your a** off on this and it shows!!!!

well, we definitely got some great shots of you and your rig. it was almost hard not to keep panning over in your direction - i wonder why? :crazyeyes:

as far as work goes, all i can say is that we just feel lucky that we enjoy it so much :yup:

Great video, as always. Did you guys hit up the Badlands Offroad Park in Indiana? Went there in April (about 3 hours from me) and some of the terrain looked familiar.

unfortunately, we did not and i was disappointed about that.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Teaser? Teaser! I can't stand it! Show me the Movie! Show me the Movie! I'm Jones-ing for your vid! It's just not fair that you whip me into a frenzy and then just leave me hanging. You, Cindy, and Andrew are just too good at what you do with cameras and editing. Really first rate in professionalism and ability to capture the feeling. Keep 'em coming.

Blonda

Great video--captures the excitment and feel very well. Can't want for the full length version :rock:

Great, great teaser!! After seeing Moby in the dunes I've got one word for ya, PENTASTAR!!

You should see how bad it was in our automatic Rubicon :grayno:

You have no freaking idea!! Everytime I say "never again", well there always seems to be an "again". Because this was the JKX, it was worth it.

It's so fun while you're doing it...but then the clean up :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Teaser? Teaser! I can't stand it! Show me the Movie! Show me the Movie! I'm Jones-ing for your vid! It's just not fair that you whip me into a frenzy and then just leave me hanging. You, Cindy, and Andrew are just too good at what you do with cameras and editing. Really first rate in professionalism and ability to capture the feeling. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks tom, we really do appreciate it and are so glad that you like our videos. Would have been nice if you could of joined us on this trip.

"That's what" - She

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...

:shock: :cheesy:

Awesome

I have one suggestion, and it is to make the "teaser" an hour or so long. :cheesy:

Hope to see you in Vegas!
Aweso

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Damn Cindy, you do some nice work.

Thanks for reminding me why i didnt like wheeling back east. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Son of a gun! Just when I thought you couldn't top the last video. Yet again utter amazement in the quality of your videography and editing skills. I'll be, not so patiently, waiting for the first installment of this series. Great Job Oh family!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Freakin Awesome!!! Looks like an amazing adventure that I cant wait to watch! You know anything that has to do with American Flags and Jeeps is gonna be good! :thumb::rock:

Top Bottom