VIDEO : HEARTLAND - The JK-Experience Heartland Tour [Teaser Trailer]

GetOut

Dang you government computer for not letting me watch videos..... What the heck am I supposed to do at work all day?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now i'm impatiently waiting for the whole video! :beer:

You and me both :D

I have one suggestion, and it is to make the "teaser" an hour or so long. :cheesy:

Hope to see you in Vegas!
Aweso

:cheesy: thanks matt, i do hope to see you in vegas :thumb:

Damn Cindy, you do some nice work.

Thanks for reminding me why i didnt like wheeling back east. :thumb:

Too funny and to that, i can see why you wanted to move out here :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Son of a gun! Just when I thought you couldn't top the last video. Yet again utter amazement in the quality of your videography and editing skills. I'll be, not so patiently, waiting for the first installment of this series. Great Job Oh family!

Freakin Awesome!!! Looks like an amazing adventure that I cant wait to watch! You know anything that has to do with American Flags and Jeeps is gonna be good! :thumb::rock:

thanks guys, we're really so happy to know that you like it :cool:

Dang you government computer for not letting me watch videos..... What the heck am I supposed to do at work all day?

LOL! bummer. at least it'll still be there once you get home.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Man, talk about torture...I received the notice this morning about the video being available and have been unable to break away from work until just now. What an awesome teaser! I cannot wait to see more! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
That would MTG's jeep "Knuckles"! Haha :rock:

up, that was moochie scooping away at the mud off of knuckles' front bumper - looks almost as if he drove nose first into the mud... oh wait, he did :crazyeyes:

Yeah, poor Moochie! We hit that winch and winch line with a pressure washer 3 times now and there is still mud in there. :grayno:

This weekend will be the first chance I get to give Knuckles gets a proper bath.

Last edited:

jktubby

I don't know. We do love the southwest and have aways wanted to do some wheeling out in the El Paso area.

You ever come down to my area, let me know. I barely started offroading, but there is a bunch of guys around here that know the terrain pretty well. I am sure a lot of us wouldnt mind wheeling with moby one day. Hopefully when you do come though i have a lift and tires, if not i'll just have to be a copilot with my brother. Really though consider coming down sometime in the future and we will make it a blast. Biggest event right near us in las cruces is the Chile Challenge, i am sure you've heard about and maybe something you'd want to do in the future. :rock:

Last edited:

jktubby

Yeah, poor Moochie! We hit that winch and winch line with a pressure washer 3 times now and there is still mud in there. :grayno:

This weekend will be the first chance I get to give Knuckles gets a proper bath.

wayalife forgot to say great teaser cant wait for the full length.

MTG i hate washing mud off the jeep, i did it once 2 months ago and i still have mud! :doh: i now try to avoid as much mud as possible.

Trembley

That's a great trailer....I break down and watch a steady rotation of your vids every couple weeks...We'll be eagerly awaiting the JKX 12 video and any hint of film from this years rubicon run....

It may seem kinda sad to some but this is how I pass my time till I can actually go and get my first jeep....the wife says at the end of 2013 we can start seriously looking.

Cheers
:beer:

Ben

jesse3638

Hooked
That's a great trailer....I break down and watch a steady rotation of your vids every couple weeks...We'll be eagerly awaiting the JKX 12 video and any hint of film from this years rubicon run....

It may seem kinda sad to some but this is how I pass my time till I can actually go and get my first jeep....the wife says at the end of 2013 we can start seriously looking.

Cheers
:beer:

Ben

Don't worry man I was a member on the jk-forum for close to a year before I bought mine. The only downside is if you're like me you research and research and figure out your exact build then you have to try to figure out how you're going to come up with the extra duckets to pay for it all. I got into the Jeep world by accident and then discovered projectjk.com and jk-forum.com and saw all the videos and said "I want to do that!" My wife didn't understand it until she went out for the first time and now she is hooked too (not so much the camping part...haha) and we have a great time. So thanks for all the past videos and this looks to be another great installment. Now that I'm "doing it" hopefully I can get out onto the trail with you guys and really push it.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Man, mud is soooo fun! I know the clean-up is horrible but the ride makes it worth it! Then again, I have been doing it my whole life. I loved the clips of these $60K+ rigs slidding down that slope! :eek::rock:

juggernot

From now on you should call these teaser clips "torture clips" cuz some of us don't have any patience.

Its nice to see you guys in our neck of the woods, I can't wait to see the final version because you guys always put out quality videos.

Wendy.jeepchick

Eddie and Cindy...great teaser. Now I've got to see more! I was happy to see that you included more of the "expedition" wheeling, not just rock crawling. After all, that's what we drive Wranglers for: To be able to drive over or through anything we need to, to get to our destination.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Knuckles hates mud so much she left me a note after our doorless/topless run in the Nevada desert last night. ;)

image-3145010191.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for this taking a while but, if you're on a mobile device and would like to watch this video, click on this link below:

:cool:

dan5777

Any word yet in the Heartland video? The excitement for it has us all in suspense! Can't wait to see it!

Top Bottom