VIDEO : PPE N95 - A Picture Perfect Excursion along Nevada 95 / Old Mojave Road

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool History... That pup is so damn cute.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the video and seeing Ripley having some fun :)

Such amazing country out there! Love the video.

Keep’m coming!

Glad to hear it and we're working on it :yup:

Great video. It is amazing how much life is found around desert water holes.

The puppy pool video was a special treat, reminds me how much my dog loved his pool.

Thank you my friend. It really is amazing how much water is out in the desert and yes, there's a ton of life that you can find around them.

Glad you enjoyed the end of the video :cool:

Perfect timing. Just about to head back to work after a couple months off. Looking forward to this series big time. Pup is pretty much the reason we’re all going to watch now... just sayin [emoji12]

:cheesy: Glad to hear you're not sick of seeing Ripley and glad to hear you're getting back to work! :thumb:

I had no idea the N95 had that much history. Informative and cool. I dig the music. Yeah, you were in the right spot for sure. ! X X X X

Well, truth be told, there's a TON of history to be seen all across Nevada. Glad you enjoyed the video and music and yeah, I think was on the right spot LOL :crazyeyes:

That's a great video right there. :thumb:

Thank you :)

The intro reminded way too much of roadrunner and wil.e. coyote videos.

:cheesy:

Love the history lesson. Thanks for sharing! [emoji482]

Glad we could share it with you. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love these videos. Looks awesome out there nice work.

Thanks! Nothing hardcore but this is what got us into Jeeps in the first place - our love of the desert and exploring it :yup:

Nice intro to Mojave Road.

It is a fun trek to go on.

Nice wordplay on the title😁

LOL - glad you liked what we did there :D

Very cool history and scenery, I always love and appreciate the history lessons. Glad to see Ripley warmed up to the pool, she's going to love swimming at Rubicon springs! Lol

Glad you liked it and oh yeah, she wants to jump into ever puddle of water she sees now. LOL :doh:

Thanks for sharing. I do want to run the Mojave road. I love thr desert and the history associated with it. I can wander all over with no real plan. Also was the gratuitous ponytail shot an intentional jab at the haters?...haha.

I have no idea what you're talking about :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D

Yep thanks for sharing, and thanks for reminding us that there's still a real world out there. You guys really caught the desert verbena bloom at the peak - awesome.

Got lucky for sure on the verbena. A lot of the other blooms have already passed. Glad you enjoyed this :)

Nice job you two. Was just on Mojave Road. Great area. Love the desert.

Awesome! Nice that you were able to experience it for yourself. :thumb:

Fantastic video! Right in my backyard!

Now that things are starting to open up again, we'll have to do a suds and grub sometime soon. :yup:

Great video. Looks like a good day of exploring.

Thanks! It's starting to warm up down there but in spite of it, we did have a great time as always :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s what I’m talking about. Creative title, lol and even better video.

Title? We did something with the title? :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D
Glad you could appreciate it and enjoyed the video :)

Great video. Thanks for the history lesson.

Thank you. Happy to hear you liked it :)

Great video. I was expecting an ACME box to drop out of the sky when you were standing on that X

:cheesy: Glad you enjoyed it :)

Nice video! Man I keep saying this , but that’s a really bad ass JT.

Thank you. I won't lie, I don't even want to drive my JL anymore being that I love our JT so much. :cool:

Bout time for a video release, been a while.
Amazing backyard of a country you guys have there [emoji106]

Sorry about the delay between videos. Been tough to find the time to make them but we're trying.

Shuffle

Great video. Really makes me want to go out and explore before it gets to hot. I live fairly close to Laughlin and need to get out in the desert!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such a good looking JT, cool video[emoji106]

Thank you :)

Cool video love taking those back roads. Ripley is adorable.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

beautiful...and Ripley!;)

Happy to hear you liked what you saw :)

Great video. Really makes me want to go out and explore before it gets to hot. I live fairly close to Laughlin and need to get out in the desert!

It's warming up out there for sure. Get out there while you can :)

Primo82

Caught the Bug
And here it comes :cheesy:

View attachment 347419

You sure do have a lot of fans that love to comment on your hair. I think the only people I have EVER said anything about hair would be ex-gfs and the wife. And that's usually 5-10 days after they actually got it cut because I'm oblivious to that shit...

Side note, my engineering group has been moved offsite from work until early June (been offsite over a month). I took the opportunity to get a mohawk about 2 weeks in. I fucking LOVE IT! Probably going to keep it when we come back until the boss complains. I cannot spike it on the job so it just looks like a shit Friar style cut with a mullet in the back.

Awesome video, loved the history lesson as always, and your dog is adorable. I cannot wait to make it out west one day. Cheers man!

jeeeep

Hooked
that was awesome, i was just getting settled in for more watching and it ended :doh:

looking forward to more of these and the history that goes along with it :thumb:

Note to self...don't watch these late at night knowing Ripley is going to make an appearance, found myself on puppy sites looking at available pups.

Late nite watching is how I ended up with greatest hits of the 70's CD collection :cheesy::cheesy:

I really enjoyed the video and history with it. Ripley at the end is always cool. Why do you like the JT over the JL?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Finally was able to watch the video. Awesome like always! Really enjoyed it helped me get out even though I can’t quite yet! There is nothing better than some social distancing out in the desert...I’m looking forward to watching more from the series! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji631]

Top Bottom