VIDEO : PPE N95 - A Picture Perfect Excursion along Nevada 95 / Old Mojave Road

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You sure do have a lot of fans that love to comment on your hair. I think the only people I have EVER said anything about hair would be ex-gfs and the wife. And that's usually 5-10 days after they actually got it cut because I'm oblivious to that shit...

Side note, my engineering group has been moved offsite from work until early June (been offsite over a month). I took the opportunity to get a mohawk about 2 weeks in. I fucking LOVE IT! Probably going to keep it when we come back until the boss complains. I cannot spike it on the job so it just looks like a shit Friar style cut with a mullet in the back.

Awesome video, loved the history lesson as always, and your dog is adorable. I cannot wait to make it out west one day. Cheers man!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: That is so awesome! I think I may need to do that too. :D

Glad you enjoyed the video and hope you can make it out this way some day. :yup:

That was indeed a picture perfect videolog with some cool history. Thank you for the view from your office. :rock:

LOL - so glad to hear you liked it! :cool:

Great video. N95 is a beautiful drive!

One of my all time favorite routes. 50 and 6 are right up there too. :yup:

Now that things are starting to open up again, we'll have to do a suds and grub sometime soon. :yup:

Yessir! Let me know when and where!

I hear a lot more should be opening up by the first week of June. We should be back down in BC by then so maybe soon.

that was awesome, i was just getting settled in for more watching and it ended :doh:

looking forward to more of these and the history that goes along with it :thumb:

Note to self...don't watch these late at night knowing Ripley is going to make an appearance, found myself on puppy sites looking at available pups.

Late nite watching is how I ended up with greatest hits of the 70's CD collection :cheesy::cheesy:

LOL!! Now that is funny!! So glad you enjoyed the video :)

I really enjoyed the video and history with it. Ripley at the end is always cool. Why do you like the JT over the JL?

Truth be told, there's nothing wrong with the JL. It's a great Jeep and fun to drive... it just looks and feels too much like a JK. And really, we already have Moby and our JL could never hold a candle to him. The JT is just so new and different and it's what I LOVE about it much in the same way that I loved the 4-door JK when it came out. It was just so different than the TJ before.

Very cool video! Look forward to more! As always great job.

Thank you :)

Finally was able to watch the video. Awesome like always! Really enjoyed it helped me get out even though I can’t quite yet! There is nothing better than some social distancing out in the desert...I’m looking forward to watching more from the series! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji631]

Awesome. Glad you finally got a chance to watch it and enjoyed it :)

Top Bottom