VIDEO : ROCK LIGHTS - Super Easy to Install LED Lights by LUX Off Road

jeeeep

Hooked
Just got a message from LUX and apparently, they've seen the video and love it enough that they're now offering a 15% OFF Discount for WAYALIFE members! Just enter the following code when checking out. :)

15% OFF Coupon Code: WAYALIFE15

Discount ! :thumb:

That's an easy install and look bright enough and can be repositioned easily for those night time trail repairs

Ripley is awesome!

Are you no longer sending out email notices when new video gets posted?

Great product tip, thanks. Those look like the perfect fit for the need. I'm going to check the website. Ripley is growing bigger and 'braver' and looks to have 'conquered' water! He steals the show!

JAGS

Hooked
Was eyeing these for my JK for the longest time. With the discount code, might be the deal I needed for the JL.

I haven’t had time to watch the install yet, but I’m sure you made easy work of it. You always make thing things look easy. Lol.

Thanks for the write up and the video. What I have been looking for. No holes to drill and simple. Enjoy Ripley at the end. Thanks for the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JAGS

Hooked
Anyone using the lux controller module deal know if only lux lights can be wired.....or any lights? Haven’t looked on the lux site yet, seeing if anyone knows or has done it.

benatc1

Hooked
Anyone using the lux controller module deal know if only lux lights can be wired.....or any lights? Haven’t looked on the lux site yet, seeing if anyone knows or has done it.
I would assume it's just a glorified junction box and could work with whatever LED you tied in, but I don't really know, I did order one though that is coming Monday I think, so I can let you know if it says anything like that

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I would assume it's just a glorified junction box and could work with whatever LED you tied in, but I don't really know, I did order one though that is coming Monday I think, so I can let you know if it says anything like that

Try it out for me and let me know. Ha ha.

I’m still trying to decide how cheap to be with my JL. $3 fish eye rock lights or the lux. Had the cheap ones on my JK.....but the wiring sucked!!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Strapping the jeep down in the trailer in the dark really made me wish I had ordered the lights sooner! One more bonus when I get them installed.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
Strapping the jeep down in the trailer in the dark really made me wish I had ordered the lights sooner! One more bonus when I get them installed.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
That's a good point, while I don't trailer I know many people do and it sure it doesn't take much to get off the trail later than you think, I can see these being a huge benefit in that regard.

Top Bottom