VIDEO : ROCK LIGHTS - Super Easy to Install LED Lights by LUX Off Road

Jmos

Even in the best of conditions, there are times when it can be good to have a spotter, someone to be your eyes on the ground and to help guide you through an obstacle. Of course, if you come across that same obstacle in the darkness of night, it can be difficult if not impossible for those eyes to see anything at all, especially when they're being blinded by a pair of headlights. It's in situations like these that a good set of rock lights can go a long way to help provide well needed light and just where it's needed - on the rocks. Fortunately, there are tons of great rock light solutions available today and of them all, my favorite is made by LUX Off Road. In this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it is to install their LED lights and specifically because of their unique magnetic mounting design. We hope you find our video to be useful.

Just got a message from LUX and apparently, they've seen the video and love it enough that they're now offering a 15% OFF Discount for WAYALIFE members! Just enter the following code when checking out. :)

LUX 8-Light Kit: https://bit.ly/2DKshsi
LUX Pro Installer Kit: https://bit.ly/3bFEYBi
LUX WAYALIFE FAN 15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: WAYALIFE15

Hey Eddie,

Another great video and product find -- I'm going to get these myself.

Question: The Pro Installer Kit??? Up to 20 lights!!?

I'm going to be using this as a new switch controller: VoSwitch:

I was thinking that would do the same job, no?

I'm expecting that 8 lights will enough for us. We are trail runners and campers, not extreme rock-crawlers.

Do you know of any examples that do use 20 rock lights!!?

duktrx

Hey Eddie,

I'm expecting that 8 lights will enough for us. We are trail runners and campers, not extreme rock-crawlers.

If you want all the lights to turn on/off at the same time and are only going to use the white lights, then no controller is needed. The controller is required if you use colored lights. I installed the 8-light set, connected all the power wires together, used butt-connectors and marine-grade shrink tubing to make the connections, and did the same for the grounds; since the individual lights use a small gauge wire, I used a more robust gauge to make the final connection to my switch box.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie,

20 lights?? Honestly, that seems like a crazy amount of light and I personally couldn't see a need for it.

Jmos

If you want all the lights to turn on/off at the same time and are only going to use the white lights, then no controller is needed. The controller is required if you use colored lights. I installed the 8-light set, connected all the power wires together, used butt-connectors and marine-grade shrink tubing to make the connections, and did the same for the grounds; since the individual lights use a small gauge wire, I used a more robust gauge to make the final connection to my switch box.
Thanks so much. That's exactly my plan for a set up - all white, all on, or all off...
Perfect. I'll just use my Voswitch unit.

Top Bottom