VIDEO : Seat Mounted Flashlight Holder for the JK / JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have one on driver and passenger side . Sometimes I wish I had gone with more compact possibly brighter lights . These are always first I grab though for convenience and because they are right there

I dunno, my LED MagLite seems pretty bright to me. I still carry a more modern and smaller light in the glove box but really, only use it as is needed.

I like that.

Very Cool!

Off topic: Can you fit a fire extinguisher there.. like on a JK?

I don't think so. The space between the seat and door seems to be a lot tighter.

That was way to easy. Good job Quadratec!

:)

WJCO

Meme King
Just wondering why someone would buy outdated products.

I was just wondering why your first post was to criticize the owner of the forum for a video he worked on to help others with a simple flashlight solution.

As far as why someone would buy outdated products, guess it's just someone's personal preference.

Onetactical

I was just wondering why your first post was to criticize the owner of the forum for a video he worked on to help others with a simple flashlight solution.

As far as why someone would buy outdated products, guess it's just someone's personal preference.

wow, great forum. sorry you all took this as a personal insult.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Most modern flashlights come with a mount that doubles as a charger. Just wondering why someone would buy outdated products.

Thanks

LOL - For one, look at my flashlight closely and you'll see it isn't something that I just bought yesterday. For two, don't like what you see, don't buy it! I promise you that I won't even waste a second wondering why. :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
Ya, why would anyone buy a '74 CJ5, '69 Jeepster Commando... or a '68 Bronco...what's wrong with you?...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ya, why would anyone buy a '74 CJ5, '69 Jeepster Commando... or a '68 Bronco...what's wrong with you?...

Sorry man. I was starting to feel bad about carrying a Hi-Lift again on my Gladiator. I mean, it being lame ass 19th century technology and all. :grayno:

Brute

Hooked
Sorry man. I was starting to feel bad about carrying a Hi-Lift again on my Gladiator. I mean, it being lame ass 19th century technology and all. :grayno:

Hi-Lifts are great...especially when you leave the handle down. You could mount a Maglite on the handle though...

Brute

Hooked
They now come with LEDs and with the D cells they last forever.

I found several times that the threat of said clubbing was enough to make it's actual use as more than a light unnecessary.

Remind me not to hang out with you at the bar when you put your Maglite on the counter...

Top Bottom