VIDEO : Seat Mounted Flashlight Holder for the JK / JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator

cyberil

Great video. Now I know where to place my 1980s flashlight. Wait! It’s no longer 1980s with a dull yellow bulb, I ordered an LED upgrade kit from Amazon for about 10 dollars and my holder is on its way from Quadratec.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those are great! I still love the old school mag lights too [emoji106] I need one of those mounts

Glad we could share these easy to install and affordable solutions with you :)

Those mounts are super cool. I love the flashlight, btw.

LOL - thank you my friend :D

Who in the world would put the word "tactical" in their screen name (well, who besides an "operator" from the local community college airsoft team)?

Guess I misread that yesterday. I thought the poor bastards name was "one testicle" [emoji23]

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Great video. Now I know where to place my 1980s flashlight. Wait! It’s no longer 1980s with a dull yellow bulb, I ordered an LED upgrade kit from Amazon for about 10 dollars and my holder is on its way from Quadratec.

Very cool. I won't lie, I didn't even know they sold such a thing. I think I'll go there now and buy a couple for my other antique MagLites that I have in the garage :)

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Very cool. I won't lie, I didn't even know they sold such a thing. I think I'll go there now and buy a couple for my other antique MagLites that I have in the garage :)

The upgrade bulb isn’t nearly as bright as a newer LED model (at least with the bulb I bought), but I’m still rocking on with a 30 year old light. Yeah, I have newer lights, but I keep a Maglite in the vehicle. Can’t beat them, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J&k_Overland

I have a high dollar surefire light. It’s bright as fuck. And the batteries last for shit and cost a fortune. Maglites are tough as nails and the D cells last a long time and don’t deplete my Jeep fund. I mean kids college fund. Damn autocorrect :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL - awesome :D

The upgrade bulb isn’t nearly as bright as a newer LED model (at least with the bulb I bought), but I’m still rocking on with a 30 year old light. Yeah, I have newer lights, but I keep a Maglite in the vehicle. Can’t beat them, IMO.

I just did some digging around and found one of my old MagLites that still has an incandescent bulb. Think it's time to upgrade it :yup:

I have a high dollar surefire light. It’s bright as fuck. And the batteries last for shit and cost a fortune. Maglites are tough as nails and the D cells last a long time and don’t deplete my Jeep fund. I mean kids college fund. Damn autocorrect :rolleyes2:

:cheesy: Damn autocorrect :crazyeyes:

Maglite ML300L Specs

View attachment 342236

... and they can still provide a pretty good concussion.

And that's worth something :yup:

trailraider

sadly I will admit I own 3 mag lights, early 90's models tho. Not the cool vintage 80's ones you guys sport. but to me that just means you're all old as dirt.

Top Bottom