VIDEO - SECRET of the SAND : The Singing Sands of the Kelso Dunes

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Very cool! It was so cool hearing them "sing" back at you! I wish there was more places around me that I could explore with knuckles! Time to do some digging lol

Can't wait for the next installment of this type of video!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool! It was so cool hearing them "sing" back at you! I wish there was more places around me that I could explore with knuckles! Time to do some digging lol

Can't wait for the next installment of this type of video!

Glad you liked it. We have so many more videos like this we can do.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
My only complaint about your videos is that you guys don't make nearly enough of them. :D Absolutely tremendous, although I don't know if I would climb the dunes in triple digit heat. :thumb:

bnatt78

Awesome Video! I enjoyed it as usually! You two are awesome and I can't wait until one day I can meet you in person!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Very cool video. That's crazy. As mentioned in the original post, the places our Jeeps take us is what got my wife and I into Jeeping. Sure, sometimes it's fun to hit a hard trail and test yourself and your equipment, but for us it will always be about the adventure. I can't wait to see more Wayalife Destination videos. Great job!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That is really awesome using the sound of nature. Really cool video Eddie is any true reason as to how the dunes make that sound?

rinkishjk

I remember u doing a video of this back some time ago. Such a cool thing to experience! Thanks for sharing.

Damtall55

That was REALLY neat!! There was another video that you took of rumble strips (I think that's what they were) that played America the Beautiful at 45 miles an hour!! You definitely come up with some great videos, both on and off the road!!

jelliott076

Eddie, do you guys have any idea if this is a weather (heat of summer effecting the sand) created phenomenon? or if its the wind? That is the coolest thing I've seen recently! I'd love to head back out there during the Summer, though it may actually be hotter than Phoenix. Last time I was there I fried my transmission! Crossing my fingers that garbage doesn't happen again..ever!

Top Bottom