VIDEO : STIMULUS CHECK - What to Buy?

WJCO

Meme King
Nice find. Looks like it was well taken care of. We've been thinking of getting one for a couple of years.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My YJ looked very similar.
88 YJ that was resprayed before I bought it. I miss that beater.
View attachment 348291

Holy cow, that's a beater? :shock:

That is a sweet YJ! Ripley seems to like it alot lol. Discount Tire got some of our check. View attachment 348297

Sweet!! :thumb:

We've been ordering from several local restaurants. And it's a great break for my wife after watching the kids all day during lock down. Also hired some contractors for some small house projects. And finally donated to the food bank with my company matching. I'm fortunate enough to still be working .
If there's another round of stimulus, I might get have to open my jeep wish list. hahaha.

Nice :cool:

I sent mine back...... :rock:

LOL

I invested all of mine, mostly in Docusign. Docusign has damn near doubled since I initially invested in them. Turned it into more money. [emoji38]

No kidding??

Ordered some Nemesis fenders for the Jeep.

Almost done, :yup:

Post pics once they're installed :thumb:

That YJ is so clean, it’s unreal! Congrats on the member of the Jeep Family!r

Thank you my friend :)

This or saving it is what most people should be doing...

Glad you approve :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice find. Looks like it was well taken care of. We've been thinking of getting one for a couple of years.

Not everyday that you can find something like this but if you're patient and keep a look out, you'd be surprised at what you can find out there. Lots of Jeep owners not getting any younger if you know what I mean.

Great find. Pretty much impossible to find a clean one of those around here :naw:

I can only imagine. Such a bummer.

Funky pulled the trigger on a millermatic 211 :)

Nice!

Mine went to EVO too!

Sweet!

Wow! That YJ is in great shape! Nice find. Congratulations!

Thank you. Got lucky for sure.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nice YJ. Amazing you found one in such good shape.

I remember when those came out and the Jeep purists hated the square headlights. Now I see a little cult following happening.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
That is a super clean 90's jeep... I couldn't even pay for pizza delivery for the family with the whopping $57 we got

jeeeep

Hooked
that's a nice find! looks in great shape :thumb:

I'm still wondering if I'll get a check :thinking:

jesse3638

Hooked
Haven't watched the vid yet but it seems you got a YJ...haha. That was the one you were missing. :crazyeyes:

Mine went to a used PR44, delivered to CA from PA...haha. Now to sell my stock axle so I can get the new drive shaft, compressor, switch pros, and regear the rear...haha. Then to get out and use the damn thing...haha.

Edit: Just set aside 7 mins and watched it. That is very clean and low miles, great find. Now all you need is a TJ or LJ...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom