VIDEO : STIMULUS CHECK - What to Buy?

Ddays

Hooked
I remember when those came out and the Jeep purists hated the square headlights.

Boy people sure did shit their pants over that instead of looking at it as an updated CJ. Lol, and they shit them again when the TJ's came out with coil springs :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

But, you already had a Jeep for every day of the week.

Of course now there is a spare for when one is laid up for repairs or rebuilds. 🤣🤣🤣

I still can't believe how many people there are who want to tell you or anyone else what to do with their money. We are each free to make those decisions, good or bad, right or wrong.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking YJ! I’ll be in the market for a YJ or TJ in the next few months. Super excited about it!

Awesome! People are asking a LOT of money for them these days. WAY TOO MUCH if you ask me. But, if you're patient and check on a regular basis, there are still deals to be found. :yup:

I mean... we were all thinking it.... Eddie needs another Jeep. Lol... Super Clean, Congrats!

:cheesy: Thank you my friend.

Nice YJ. Amazing you found one in such good shape.

I remember when those came out and the Jeep purists hated the square headlights. Now I see a little cult following happening.

Enjoy.

Yep, always something for the purists to bitch about. Square headlights, coil springs on the TJ, 4-doors on the JL... you name it. Truth be told, my biggest bitch about the JL is that it didn't come with IFS.

That is a super clean 90's jeep... I couldn't even pay for pizza delivery for the family with the whopping $57 we got

LOL - Thanks. On the bright side of things, at least you made quite a bit last year. :thumb:

that's a nice find! looks in great shape :thumb:

I'm still wondering if I'll get a check :thinking:

Thanks! :cool:

Congrats on the new toy, time to expand the garage!

:cheesy: Fortunately, we can double stack the old iron as they're so much smaller. :yup:

I’m still in shock that Nevada has grass?!

:cheesy: there's a lot you can do with water :cool:

the dash is priceless!!!!;);)

LOL - like going back in time.

Money well spent...

Thank you my friend :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sqaure headlights???!! Lol. Nice find!

:cheesy: I know I know! Haven't had one since we gave the XJ to our son.

That's a sweet YJ, what an excellent find. Used mine to buy parts for the 68 Chevelle

Sweet! Didn't know you had one but way cool that you do. Love me some old muscle :thumb:

Haven't watched the vid yet but it seems you got a YJ...haha. That was the one you were missing. :crazyeyes:

Mine went to a used PR44, delivered to CA from PA...haha. Now to sell my stock axle so I can get the new drive shaft, compressor, switch pros, and regear the rear...haha. Then to get out and use the damn thing...haha.

Edit: Just set aside 7 mins and watched it. That is very clean and low miles, great find. Now all you need is a TJ or LJ...haha.

Nice to hear you spent yours well too! :thumb:

That is one clean YJ. Nice find!

Mine went to a narrowed JK44 for the rear of my XJ.

Awesome :thumb:

Boy people sure did shit their pants over that instead of looking at it as an updated CJ. Lol, and they shit them again when the TJ's came out with coil springs :crazyeyes:

Yep. And then they shit again when the JK came with 4-doors. People are funny. :crazyeyes:

But, you already had a Jeep for every day of the week.

Of course now there is a spare for when one is laid up for repairs or rebuilds. 🤣🤣🤣

I still can't believe how many people there are who want to tell you or anyone else what to do with their money. We are each free to make those decisions, good or bad, right or wrong.

LOL - well, there are 2 of us that drive and so really, we're still short 6 Jeeps :D

As far as people go, it does crack me up to hear what some have to say about how we've chosen to spend this check. I would have been more impressed if we had gotten even a quarter of what we paid the IRS last year. :rolleyes2:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Awesome! People are asking a LOT of money for them these days. WAY TOO MUCH if you ask me. But, if you're patient and check on a regular basis, there are still deals to be found. :yup:

Up here, I have seen TJs going for roughly $6,000 - $8,000 in the range of 115,000-150,000 miles on them.

Top Bottom