Waiting for the all holy one to chime in...

Don't take this the wrong way but you don't need a lift to do anything shown in these pics.

Bring your stock jeep out and show me how the first are done stock.

The third it's just resting there. I don't take many pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Was waiting for the all holy one to chime in...

Really? Why exactly are you here if you have such disdain for this place and its "all holy one"?

Maybe you will return and explain yourself. Somehow I doubt it though. You will likely just pop up in some random thread with some random comment about how cool you are and how much we all suck. Seriously dude, save your breath.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bring your stock jeep out and show me how the first are done stock.

:cheesy: And here I thought you were going to challenge him to meet you by the bike racks after school.

Glad to see you log back onto my forum. Apparently, you couldn't get enough of the "all holy one" :cheesy:

The third it's just resting there. I don't take many pictures

LOL!! You're the one who posted it up like it mattered and now it's just a "resting" shot. :naw:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Was waiting for the all holy one to chime in...

They run currie for the joint of of choice, which is tried and true.

You are correct. If you want to go fast through the whoops a coilover system would be a better ride, playing in the rocks you really aren't gaining anything over a shock/spring combo.

From reading here I would not be able to be the suspepension authority that would be the couple of your here.
0f75e888222d852d8b2a672a38a7c787.jpg

f4ac5a245a3a916c366505e9c1d1bccb.jpg

6a5607e492d7e6337c6dd866e0c4324f.jpg

You should consider stopping while you have some credibility.

When any of you are around the vegas valley do post up somewhere and I'll make sure I make the run.
It'd be fun to see if the Internet guys can actually drive as good as they can talk. (I have seen Eddie drive on multiple videos he has had done, none the less would be fun to actually be on a run with).

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When any of you are around the vegas valley do post up somewhere and I'll make sure I make the run.
It'd be fun to see if the Internet guys can actually drive as good as they can talk. (I have seen Eddie drive on multiple videos he has had done, none the less would be fun to actually be on a run with).

Ok so all you statements thus are classified as bullshit to me. You keep avoiding the questions and can't back shit up. Go away troll.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Funny, most people choose to wheel with people they actually like but apparently, an internet tough guy like you has something to prove. Well, not like the "all holy one" live a private life - guess I'll be seeing you the next time I'm in your neck of the woods. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Holy crap did you go to the same school as the LVMPD jack hole who promised us a "free extended stay" in Vegas? :rolleyes:

ttfhell

I've only wheeled once out there. Red Rock Canyon something and Devils something or another. One was real pretty and had a cool river bed with small and a couple medium rocks. The other was a long dirt road after going under a railroad tunnel. This led to a single waterfall obstacle.

I'm sure there are other trails but unless they are significantly more exciting I'm not impressed. A much better experience is two hours north in Sand Hollow. Throw in Logandale for a quick detour for kicks and now we are talking.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've only wheeled once out there. Red Rock Canyon something and Devils something or another. One was real pretty and had a cool river bed with small and a couple medium rocks. The other was a long dirt road after going under a railroad tunnel. This led to a single waterfall obstacle.

I'm sure there are other trails but unless they are significantly more exciting I'm not impressed. A much better experience is two hours north in Sand Hollow. Throw in Logandale for a quick detour for kicks and now we are talking.

Potato Ridge and Tie Rod Canyon.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Do you even wheel bro?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I prefer to wheel most of the trails in Vegas at night. Not so hot and more of a challenge. Potato ridge is a great scenic drive with some rocks thrown in the way. Assuming you actually go in the washes of course. :)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
A lift that rides better than stock...truth or fiction??

Last edited:
Top Bottom