Waiting for the all holy one to chime in...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ha. I haven't said anything in a long time, tried nicely participating and here we go.

You assumed you were still welcome here, you are not.

Welcome to WAL!

An apology would be the correct place to start....

It takes a man to do that. A coward just hides until nobody is looking anymore and then comes back out pretending nothing ever happened.

You assumed you were still welcome here, you are not.

It takes a man to do that. A coward just hides until nobody is looking anymore and then comes back out pretending nothing ever happened.

Dropping and not keeping a bashing thread going is what I did, if you call that a coward so be it.

Sorry for calling you by the holy one, that what you're looking for?

I don't see the need to keep this going, if you care to redirect everything here every time so be it.

Either my posts will get directed here, or they will get left.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dropping and not keeping a bashing thread going is what I did, if you call that a coward so be it.

Sorry for calling you by the holy one, that what you're looking for?

I don't see the need to keep this going, if you care to redirect everything here every time so be it.

Either my posts will get directed here, or they will get left.

:cheesy: Either you don't speak English or you're just incapable of understanding what I had said. I'll try it again - YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

:cheesy: Either you don't speak English or you're just incapable of understanding what I had said. I'll try it again - YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Thoughts exactly.

I'll leave, let you guys have your forum and every other thread bashing someone.

Thanks for the help from some on questions I've asked and people I have talked to here. To those I haven't met, maybe one day we will be on the trails at the same time to drink some beers, eat some food, and have a good day on the rocks.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thoughts exactly.

I'll leave, let you guys have your forum and every other thread bashing someone.

Thanks for the help from some on questions I've asked and people I have talked to here. To those I haven't met, maybe one day we will be on the trails at the same time to drink some beers, eat some food, and have a good day on the rocks.

Bye ........

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thoughts exactly.

"Bye have a nice time"

JAGS

Hooked
So does this mean I should cancel my Vegas wheeling trip next month???:idontknow::cheesy:

Top Bottom