Watcha cookin'?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Marinated some tri-tip to use tomorrow in sous vide since I’ve never tried it and all you guys were talking about it.

Marinated with some garlic water, pepper, onion salt, cayenne on one side and paprika.

IMG_0322.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Marinated some tri-tip to use tomorrow in sous vide since I’ve never tried it and all you guys were talking about it.

Marinated with some garlic water, pepper, onion salt, cayenne on one side and paprika.

View attachment 332144

:thumb: sounds great. how are you gonna do the sear? And you should check out the Kinders Original Marinade. I’m not a huge fan of store bought marinades, but this one is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:thumb: sounds great. how are you gonna do the sear? And you should check out the Kinders Original Marinade. I’m not a huge fan of store bought marinades, but this one is awesome.

Probably on the bbq. I bought a (don’t tell anyone) cheap propane bbq for quick after work dinners so I don’t have to light the coals and wait.

I’ve heard about the kinders but never tried it. I’ll have to check it out.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Probably on the bbq. I bought a (don’t tell anyone) cheap propane bbq for quick after work dinners so I don’t have to light the coals and wait.

Haha, I won’t tell your secret if you don’t tell anyone I was gonna suggest a propane torch. Pretty sure there is a Kinders in Tracy too and they make pretty good food if you get the chance to check it out. I mean, it’s no Panera or anything....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haha, I won’t tell your secret if you don’t tell anyone I was gonna suggest a propane torch. Pretty sure there is a Kinders in Tracy too and they make pretty good food if you get the chance to check it out. I mean, it’s no Panera or anything....

Lol. We actually just drove by that place the other day. Just noticed it. We will have to give it a try.

jesse3638

Hooked

Nothing wrong with that..haha. Very quick and convenient compared to charcoal but not as good. The key is to never clean it out. Just leave all the food and grease in the bottom of it turns into charcoal over time..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
The key is to never clean it out. Just leave all the food and grease in the bottom of it turns into charcoal over time..haha.]

LOL, then the fucker catches fire on your porch and scares the hell out of you while you're trying to put it out before the house burns down. :shock: Haha, ask me how I know. MTI1NjQwOTI3Njg2NDc3ODM0.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL, then the fucker catches fire on your porch and scares the hell out of you while you're trying to put it out before the house burns down. :shock: Haha, ask me how I know. View attachment 332162

Oh trust me I know. Poured the potatoes I was grilling into the grill basket and did not know there was a bunch of olive oil on the bottom of the bowl. Bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers will do the same once they get to dripping...haha.

Ddays

Hooked
Oh trust me I know. Poured the potatoes I was grilling into the grill basket and did not know there was a bunch of olive oil on the bottom of the bowl. Bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers will do the same once they get to dripping...haha.

:cheesy: Yeah, it's great when you blacken the hell out of the veggies. I got so tired of that and losing shit between the grill openings that I went out & bought one of these. I haven't grilled for a year now.
Chicken & fish don't dry out, veggies stay on the griddle, I can heat up my taco shells on it while I'm cooking whatever protein we're having and NO flare-ups. I love this thing.

Blackstone.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
:cheesy: Yeah, it's great when you blacken the hell out of the veggies. I got so tired of that and losing shit between the grill openings that I went out & bought one of these. I haven't grilled for a year now.
Chicken & fish don't dry out, veggies stay on the griddle, I can heat up my taco shells on it while I'm cooking whatever protein we're having and NO flare-ups. I love this thing.

View attachment 332169

Damn going full taco cart are ya...haha.

Top Bottom