WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
We're close by in a condo. Looking forward to joining the gang with all the jeep upgrades since last year. Ray and Nick thanks for all the advice and help. the 37s and PR44 are ready to be beat up.:D

MtnBiker

Wooooo Hooooo! I'm in a condo with ET. Looking forward to some awesome runs. And Thanks to Et's upgrade to 37s... My JK is now sitting on 35s.:D:D:D

Last edited:
Vince and I just booked our suite at South Point for 03/30 for the SoCal to Moab Caravan...2 months away and I'm already getting excited - please forgive the Moab newbies, but we are really looking forward to this!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
mkjeep said:
Aww man, was hopin you would come.:grayno:

Wish I could...even if it was just to beg for a ride with you. I'm going to be stuck defending a 12 week jury trial relating to claims of construction defects in 68 homes. Any chance you will make it out west for a Rubicon run this summer?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're close by in a condo. Looking forward to joining the gang with all the jeep upgrades since last year. Ray and Nick thanks for all the advice and help. the 37s and PR44 are ready to be beat up.:D

Wooooo Hooooo! I'm in a condo with ET. Looking forward to some awesome runs. And Thanks to Et's upgrade to 37s... My JK is now sitting on 35s.:D:D:D

Vince and I just booked our suite at South Point for 03/30 for the SoCal to Moab Caravan...2 months away and I'm already getting excited - please forgive the Moab newbies, but we are really looking forward to this!

awesome!! glad to see you're all gonna be able to make it out

Wish I could...even if it was just to beg for a ride with you. I'm going to be stuck defending a 12 week jury trial relating to claims of construction defects in 68 homes. Any chance you will make it out west for a Rubicon run this summer?

what a bummer that you can't make it but, i do hope we can hook up this summer :thumb:

ramin

Any plans as to where we are going to stay in Vegas on the way back from Moab?

Last edited:
Any plans as to where we are going to stay in Vegas on the way back Moab?

Thanks Ray, very forward thinking - I did not even consider the return trip. South Point is good for Vince and I, or I'm fine with Bellagio or Wynn...

ramin

Just made reservation at South Point for the trip to Moab and Silverton for the way back :)
Can't wait

JeepFan

Hooked
Just made our Friday reservation for South Point.:thumb: I'm working on a reservation at Silverton for Saturday 04/07. :drinks:

Tony...

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
this may be a rather stupid question but i must ask. will 34's pass the requirements?

are you talking about actual size or, do you really have tires that are listed as 34's? because, if you have tires that are 35" or even 305's or 315's, you should be fine.

Top Bottom