WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

2012jkfng702

Hey guys, not making it to EJS this year cause I'm getting married on the 25th but since your gonna be in Vegas, there is a short trail by the South Coast called Tie rod. If I'm in town I'd love to hook up and take anyone through for a quick shake down run before Moab and before the drinking begins :beer: Let me know if anyone is interested or if you need anything while in Vegas. Anyone with a Jeep is family as far as I'm concerned. As it gets closer I'll know if I'm gonna be here or not but just an Idea. If nothing else I'll buy some shots at the South Coast...:beer::beer::beer:

Mechengineer2

It will be nice seeing you guys again! And we still need to plan a Colorado wheelin’ trip ... :thinking:

Keep It Tight has you thinking Colorado huh! :bleh: Prime wheeling months in Colorado are June, July, August, and September. If you want to make it as high as 14,000 ft (Mt. Antero trail for example) ... better make that July. Don't want to send this thread off course. So, send me a PM and we can get planning or I can bring the Colorado guide books and we can start planning at EJS. :thumb:

Cheers! :drinks:

GCM 2

Crossed fingers

only 3 weeks out!!! :rock:

Missed seeing you and that badass rig of yours out at TDS last weekend. After hanging out with Eddie, Cindy and Mel for the day I am really itching to get out to Moab with all of you. Even if it's only for a day or so :rock:

Hightower

Missed seeing you and that badass rig of yours out at TDS last weekend. After hanging out with Eddie, Cindy and Mel for the day I am really itching to get out to Moab with all of you. Even if it's only for a day or so :rock:

Welcome back brother.. What days are you thinking of being in Moab I am still hoping to be there and it would be great to hook up.. :brows::rock::beer:

Trail Bud

Hooked

This one I missed, didn't know what was going on.
Looking forward to seeing you in Moab too. Make sure you find us.
Take care.

GCM 2

clarsen said:
Welcome back brother.. What days are you thinking of being in Moab I am still hoping to be there and it would be great to hook up.. :brows::rock::beer:

Chris,
Not too sure of the details yet my friend. I am looking at my work schedule and shifting some required trips around to try and make it happen. Hope you make it down to EJS, sure would be cool.

Hightower

Chris,
Not too sure of the details yet my friend. I am looking at my work schedule and shifting some required trips around to try and make it happen. Hope you make it down to EJS, sure would be cool.
10/4. Glad to see your back on the trail...

Eagle1991

Reading this is making me jealous. I watch all those videos on YouTube and see how much fun it is and it is making me want to go out there on these trips more and more. But being from New Jersey and still being in school makes all that a bit difficult. I am planning on getting out to one or more of these trips some day. :thumb:

GCM 2

mcpuck said:
Umm, just to put it in prospective ... in two weeks we will be packing our bags. :rock::clap2:

I am digging your prospective! Can't wait for Moab, good wheeling ahead!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I apologize for not keeping up with this as much as I normally do. It's been a crazy start of the year for us and it's been all that we could do to keep our heads above water.

So you know, there's been a little change to the condo assignment now that Jeff and Megan aren't able to join us on this trip. While Sharkey and MTG will come in to fill in their spot, it'll only be for a couple of nights and so, we'll be putting them in with Chris and mkjeep. This way, they will get the better part of the week to themselves.

I need to let you all know that we will also be meeting up with a good size group coming in from Israel on Wednesday and, more than likely, a few other people from Mexico, possibly Germany and of course, from all over the country. We are going to do what we can to accomodate everyone and, while I'd be grateful if you could help us to be good hosts, I will fully understand it if you chose to do runs on your own. All I ask is that you let me know ahead of time.

I'll try to get the dinner assignments updated today and, if you have any questions, please post them up here. :cool:

JeepFan

Hooked
I can just imagine how busy a time it is for you and Cindy. I don’t know how you guys keep up. Jeff and Megan will be missed! Steph and I are so excited to be a part of such a great group of people on this amazing adventure. We can hardly wait!!! :yup:

We’re happy to support you and Cindy in any way we can and look forward to meeting the folks from abroad.

As for dinner assignments, please put unit 5 down for Monday night if it’s open. A question for the group; Are there any vegetarians out there? I plan on making a meatless spaghetti sauce for those folks who don’t eat meat. See you all soon!

Tony…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We’re happy to support you and Cindy in any way we can and look forward to meeting the folks from abroad.

well, we do appreciate your willingness to support us but, we wouldn't be offended in the least if you wanted to get out and do your own thing. i won't lie, when you have a big group in moab, it can be slow going and frustrating and we're fully aware of that. needless to say, i'm just trying to be as upfront about things as possible.

As for dinner assignments, please put unit 5 down for Monday night if it’s open. A question for the group; Are there any vegetarians out there? I plan on making a meatless spaghetti sauce for those folks who don’t eat meat. See you all soon!

Tony…

you got it, monday night is yours. as far as this thing called "vegetarian", is there really such a thing in the off road world? :crazyeyes::D

Mechengineer2

... we wouldn't be offended in the least if you wanted to get out and do your own thing. i won't lie, when you have a big group in moab, it can be slow going and frustrating and we're fully aware of that. needless to say, i'm just trying to be as upfront about things as possible.

While I'm not part of the condo crew, I will say that I am planning a run down Lockhart Basin ... and probably on Wednesday from the sounds of things. This is a very, very remote trail and would love some company if anybody is interested in joining. This one is not a Jeep Safari trail ... so it will be open.

Lockhart Basin is long ... 37 miles. Not terribly difficult but the views along the rim of Canyonlands on this trail are supposed to be spectacular. Similar to the White Rim trail ... just not as long and no permit needed. You can read about the trail here:

h t t p ://w w w.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=96

Last edited:

tikijk

Jeff and I are bummed we can not make it out to Moab this year. Hopefully next year won't be as hectic for us. Fingers crossed. :idontknow: Have a great time and take tons of pictures. We will be thinking of Moab the whole time. Party hard for us!!:drinks:

Top Bottom