Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

WJCO

Meme King
OK, this post is awesome:

I don't claim to know it all, I just clearly know what parts are on your Jeep better than you do based on pictures YOU posted. You do not have a flip kit, you have a dropped pitman arm which actually can be seen in the second photo. A part well documented on this and pretty much every other Jeep JK forum to cause the steering shaft to sheer and leave you stranded. What you call bias, this entire forum calls educated. Also I could not give rat's hairy red dripping cunt what you are impressed by. I don't need to show you a a single pickled dick's ounce of respect because that is earned and you haven't done that here. If that is unclear to you, then you should peruse this entire thread and you'll see that other than the typical drive-by Wayalife bashers, no one respects you. The thing is, as of my last post, I had moved on but you keep coming on here and posturing trying to prove you're more knowledgeable, and pushing a kit very few care for as if your personal experiences are the lynchpin to success for the entire Rough Country brand. Sad really because I looked up your posts and as of yesterday, excluding this thread, you actually seemed like you were interacting well with the other threads and would be a good, active member who was asking questions and trying to learn so he could contribute actual credible information. Based on those posts no one would have ever guessed you were the infected douche nozzle you turned out to be. As a small bit of advice that you can take or leave as you wish... and this is based solely on the RC gets you through the Rubicon when other kits have issues and best kit money can buy even on a $75,000 budget, try looking up the word bias in the dictionary before you use it again. Because between that and thinking you know what parts are on you own vehicle, it's frankly really embarrassing. On the bright side, while you may not garner much respect, you may at least get a few buckets of pity from a few people for your ignorance and that's something to build on.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This one makes the cut.

It's called Blind man drives up Larry's hill! I'm not doubting your self proclaimed slick ledge oh my god a stock Rubi couldn't make it skills, but I found this absolutely hilarious that the first video to pop up is a blind guy driving up that hill....
He must have been more in tune with all his other senses and had a good spotter!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

attachment.php

WJCO wins the internet for today

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
So let me get this straight......

There are countless videos and pictures of Eddie working on his own damn Jeeps. How many write-ups does he have on this forum? Pretty sure he restored and entire CJ himself minus paintwork. Pretty sure he lifted Renny himself. Pretty sure he rebuilt the cantilever on Rubicat himself, etc etc etc.

He doesn't attack people who have differing opinions, he simply educates them based off of his experience and real world testing. I do however have one serious question though:

Do you like your Jeep with no rear swaybar because you want your jeep to stretch like your asshole? Or because you like ripping brake lines like you rip cocaine lines?

I died when I read this line.... :crazyeyes::clap2::cheesy::thumb:

DaJudge

A good one from Longarmwj

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
Ahh yes, Rough Country.

You see, Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. You go out and see all your friends with these top shelf girlfriends, and you feel left out. So you go out, and just pick one up wherever you can find her. It serves its purpose but pretty soon she starts sagging and making funny noises, and honestly you've always been embarrassed to be seen with her anyway, so you order up a top shelf replacement.

Then one night she comes by unannounced and sees the new top shelf kit laying in the garage spread out with her joints all greased up, and things get awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't gone through this thread in a while. This made me laugh so hard my co-workers are wondering whats wrong with me!

DaJudge

Reading another thread referenced in this I came across another great one from WJCO

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdave15 View Post
If i decide to go with ox can i still be a member of this forum even though they are not a vendor and tryied to "pimp"

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app
WJCO: "When you joined, you turned over your soul to us and have to do everything we tell you."

Top Bottom