WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

I thought there was a place out there that sold them?

less stuff to pack for long trip.

It's honestly something I want anyway. Two weekends ago a buddy split a t-case in half and the ATF (Blood) was everywhere. We shoveled and removed far more dirt than we would've needed if one of us would've had something to absorb it with.

noroad

It's honestly something I want anyway. Two weekends ago a buddy split a t-case in half and the ATF (Blood) was everywhere. We shoveled and removed far more dirt than we would've needed if one of us would've had something to absorb it with.

yaa i guess its a good idea to have have.

noroad

Do you have action packers to carry all your other gear? I have that kit and just took the guts out and if I need it will unload an action packer to put the used pads and fluid in.

i have no idea what that is. I shall google it. lol

Edit

Just googled those look nice! i was planning on getting 2 like that for holding tools and such? how big is yours? i want to put some axle shafts in one o think shafts are 32 inchs?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i have no idea what that is. I shall google it. lol

Edit

Just googled those look nice! i was planning on getting 2 like that for holding tools and such? how big is yours? i want to put some axle shafts in one o think shafts are 32 inchs?

I have the small ones. 18qt maybe? Don't remember. I don't carry axle shafts in anything. You could get a canvas bag used to hold skis to carry spare axle shafts and driveshafts.

noroad

I have the small ones. 18qt maybe? Don't remember. I don't carry axle shafts in anything. You could get a canvas bag used to hold skis to carry spare axle shafts and driveshafts.

Thats true maybe ill get to bins for my tool bags and parts then put all the shafts in a big bag. just dont want the safts getting wrecked or filled with dirt!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I don't know why, but "i have a small action packer" made me laugh.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thats true maybe ill get to bins for my tool bags and parts then put all the shafts in a big bag. just dont want the safts getting wrecked or filled with dirt!

My spare axle and drive shafts are just wrapped with heavy duty garbage bags.

Top Bottom