WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

JeepFan

Hooked
I downloaded all pics from my phone and haven't had a chance to go grab one. So I just snapped this parking-lot-crawling one this morning. Probably more representative anyway. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 143058

Looking forward to it. :yup:

Glad to see you wheel your Jeep. Looks like you're getting ready to do some rock crawling! :cheesy:

TheStick

So I know I need to do ball joints and C gussets. You think I'd be crazy to run this with stock rubi rails? I am this close to pulling the trigger on some Evo weld old rails, just thinking if I could save the money for now.

noroad

So I know I need to do ball joints and C gussets. You think I'd be crazy to run this with stock rubi rails? I am this close to pulling the trigger on some Evo weld old rails, just thinking if I could save the money for now.

i havent run the rubicon but i have seen smart guys pick good lines and do ok with them, and then i have seen some pretty bad body damage to the lower section from not keeping the cab far enough off the rocks.

I've seen many rigs make it with the stock rails. They are not EVO sliders but they will get you through with protection.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You guys won't be doing anything crazy. You will be fine with stock rails. I ran it the first time with stock rails.

spinuck

The one on Lone Tree? I got a cheap spill kit from one of the FOTR volunteers a couple months ago when I was up there. But the bottle of enzyme stuff they gave spilled out into the bag.

K.D.C.H

The one on Lone Tree? I got a cheap spill kit from one of the FOTR volunteers a couple months ago when I was up there. But the bottle of enzyme stuff they gave spilled out into the bag.

No, I called the one on Brentwood Blvd and ordered it through them. They are just having it shipped to them and they said it should be there at about 10am tomorrow.

Top Bottom