WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

JAGS

Hooked
Who has some pump up pictures of some obstacles!!!

It's all relative, but it seemed like we constantly climbing over something. But those weren't technically obstacles, just the trail. It was my first time running it or any trail of that kind, so it was awesome. Here's some pics from last year.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431840288.871924.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431840329.357040.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431840365.244835.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431840444.120811.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431840405.804972.jpg

K.D.C.H

Got your PM, tried to reply, but you mailbox is full. I just moved to NorCal a couple months ago (need to check if I updated my profile) and now live in Walnut Creek, I'll be heading up on Monday around noon

That's not far from us at all. I know we were thinking of leaving the Brentwood area around 10am-11am Monday morning. If you want to head out with us we can all caravan up together. My guess is we'd be meeting at Panda's place

Me and a few others at leaving from the Rancho Cucamonga area early Monday morning. If you change your plans or anyone from the area wants to head out Monday morning PM me.

Depending on what time you all leave, maybe we can hook up with the SoCal group somewhere along the way :thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
That's not far from us at all. I know we were thinking of leaving the Brentwood area around 10am-11am Monday morning. If you want to head out with us we can all caravan up together. My guess is we'd be meeting at Panda's place
That would be awesome, I'm in! Let me know when and where to be and I'll be there 😄👍🏻

K.D.C.H

Thanks guys! Love the pictures!

And you'll love the trail even better :D

That would be awesome, I'm in! Let me know when and where to be and I'll be there 😄👍🏻

Sounds good. If you're available we are having a Suds-N-Grub in Clayton on the 29th. A few of the NorCal Jeepers also going on that Rubicon Run will be there, it would be awesome to meet up.

Last edited:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. If you're available we are having a Suds-N-Grub in Clayton on the 29th. A few of the NorCal Jeepers also going on that Rubicon Run will be there, it would be awesome to meet up.

I wish I could make it, but I'll actually be in LA getting my rig worked on at ORE in preparation for the Rubicon Run 😄✌🏻️ I actually commented on the thread that it was such bum luck that I've been waiting for a S&G since I moved up in here in Jan, and when it finally comes up, it's on the one day in I'm SoCal! 😂😂🙈

K.D.C.H

I wish I could make it, but I'll actually be in LA getting my rig worked on at ORE in preparation for the Rubicon Run 😄✌🏻️ I actually commented on the thread that it was such bum luck that I've been waiting for a S&G since I moved up in here in Jan, and when it finally comes up, it's on the one day in I'm SoCal! 😂😂🙈

:cheesy: oh I do remember that haha

Well I guess as far as excuses why not to make it, having your rig at ORE getting ready for the Rubicon is right up there as one of the best :D

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

So here's a fun little question for everyone, what big changes are you all making to you rigs in preparation for this run?

For me, I'll be throwing in an ARB air locker, on board air locker compressor and Rockhard sport cage for this run :D

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I ditched 3.5" RE Coils for 4" ORE to make up for the added weight ill be carrying and then just dial in all the loose ends ... added the PR44 a few months in anticipation of making this run.

Trail JK

We'll be welding on the C2's, control arm skids, just purchased 1350 rear driveshaft, EVO stinger (not so much for the trip but I want to lower my winch). I also bought a set of dynastic prosteer's.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: oh I do remember that haha

Well I guess as far as excuses why not to make it, having your rig at ORE getting ready for the Rubicon is right up there as one of the best :D

It's the only reasonable excuse, all other would be unacceptable 😄😂✌🏻

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I was already getting the EVO corners so I added the tire carrier, sliders and skins, and the 1/4 pounder with stinger and Zeon 10 winch...I think I'm gonna need it! 🍻👊🏻

Top Bottom