WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

K.D.C.H

Not sure if its going to be in the budget b4 the run πŸ˜•

Shouldn't be an issue if you don't have one. Many other will have theirs and chances are if you need to get stuck they'll just hook up a row strap and yank you out :D

It's the only reasonable excuse, all other would be unacceptable πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»οΈ

Couldn't agree more lol

I was already getting the EVO corners so I added the tire carrier, sliders and skins, and the 1/4 pounder with stinger and Zeon 10 winch...I think I'm gonna need it! πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

That's it :cheesy:

Adding 3 people to it and trying to fit all our stuff. :eek:

Looks like we'll be able to see just how much you can fit in. I'm imagining this :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431894860.276666.jpg

Jeephooligan

Shouldn't be an issue if you don't have one. Many other will have theirs and chances are if you need to get stuck they'll just hook up a row strap and yank you out

Then I would have to listen to "How you had to pull me out" for the rest of the trip. 😜

Panda

So here's a fun little question for everyone, what big changes are you all making to you rigs in preparation for this run?

For me, I'll be throwing in an ARB air locker, on board air locker compressor and Rockhard sport cage for this run :D

Slabs and 37's :yup:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So here's a fun little question for everyone, what big changes are you all making to you rigs in preparation for this run?

For me, I'll be throwing in an ARB air locker, on board air locker compressor and Rockhard sport cage for this run :D

Hoping to get the fenders trimmed. Not sure I'm going to have a whole lot of time for much else. Would love to get hydro assist installed, but something tells me Wifey would like to see those funds go to her new kitchen! :)

K.D.C.H

Then I would have to listen to "How you had to pull me out" for the rest of the trip. 

I'd like to say that would never happen but unfortunately I just can't promise anything :D

Slabs and 37's :yup:

Oh yea Panda, your rigs going to be looking sweet. Can't wait to mount those things up :thumb:

Hoping to get the fenders trimmed. Not sure I'm going to have a whole lot of time for much else. Would love to get hydro assist installed, but something tells me Wifey would like to see those funds go to her new kitchen! :)

Trimming the fenders won't be an issue at all so let's put that on the calendar right away. As far as time goes, there's still plenty of it until we leave, order up the PSC kit and we'll knocking it out asap. As for the wifey, there's a couple things you can do to make sure you won't catch hell for it.

1. Make her believe that the kitchen is your #1 priority even if it isn't
2. When there are options for kitchen upgrades, always tell her you love the lesser expensive one even if you don't like it and when Jennifer says she'd rather have the more expensive option you'll look like a hero by "always compromising" and going with what she wants :D

Remember, the more you do step #2 the greater chance you'll have for your Jeep upgrades :cheesy:

And this is post 1000 for me :2thumbsup:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
As for the wifey, there's a couple things you can do to make sure you won't catch hell for it.

1. Make her believe that the kitchen is your #1 priority even if it isn't
2. When there are options for kitchen upgrades, always tell her you love the lesser expensive one even if you don't like it and when Jennifer says she'd rather have the more expensive option you'll look like a hero by "always compromising" and going with what she wants :D

Remember, the more you do step #2 the greater chance you'll have for your Jeep upgrades :cheesy:

And this is post 1000 for me :2thumbsup:

That's a smart man right there! :)

Top Bottom