Wayalife jk-forum

Gibbo

I don't spend a lot of time on JKF because this forum just pulls my attention more. Like everyone else it seems more personal. To me, it is just more inviting. :yup:

Also we have the American Honey smiley :honey:

Oh and theres nothing wrong with having 37's and coilovers....or in my case, wanting 37's and coilovers :bleh:

I'm with you. I find everything I need on WOL forum, and I would also like 37's and coilovers on my 2 door wrangler sport. sometimes can't have everything.:standing wave:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I have been a member of JK-Forum for a while. Found the WOL app in my app store by pure chance. Been browsing for about 30-40 mins and actually feel relaxed. Seems like everyone here is a genuine person regardless of Jeep model or mods. Thanks for being real people everyone!!

WAYALIFE brought back what I was missing and forgot about! :) I got so wrapped up in work life. WAYALIFE forum help me bring back all the happy and fun things I love and enjoy. Exploring, meeting new people, out-doors seeing things you to have to take a trail to see!! I don't know call me crazy! :crazyeyes:

You said it perfectly...my wife and I used to wheel every weekend. Got going with life and the only thing we missed was that. We sold our Sequoia and Lexus and are now proud owners of two 2013 JK's! The past couple months I've been talking with a buddy who is building an XJ and the smile hasn't left my face. I've never been a "jeep" guy but this forum is about the lifestyle not the make/model, etc. I find the people here are amazing and I don't know any of them personally...yet :thumb:

1BAMFR

Eddie is definitely a cool guy, he answers questions and PM's and doesn't talk down to people.

Unlike some D'bags at my local offroad spot...their attitude is unless you have 40's dont talk to me kinda attitude.

Serg5000

Eddie is definitely a cool guy, he answers questions and PM's and doesn't talk down to people.

Unlike some D'bags at my local offroad spot...their attitude is unless you have 40's dont talk to me kinda attitude.

Those attitudes suck. They certainly discourage people from wanting to inner act.

As far as Eddie or Wayalife are concerned.
I have yet to find a person or post that doesn't answer a question or provide some help for an issue I ma be having.

As for Eddie. This guy man. Even if he has some doubt about what side of the fence your on he still helps you out. I have nothing bad to stay about his character. He seems to be a man of his word. I can appreciate his honesty.

Tackerdown

Banned
He is really smart to. under my name he put (knows a thing or two) how did he know that that's all I knew. :thinking:

mjhau02

I too feel a part of this family. It feels great to post and have so many knowledgeable people comment and be so nice. I too have basically a stock Jeep, but I never get bashed for it. Now, I have a baby on the way so it may stay close to stock a little longer. Thanks to everyone for good reads and good times. I love Jeeps and WAYALIFE. :thumbup:

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

ltdanlj

As a former JK owner, I really don't... uh... "fit in" over at JK-F anymore... LOL... Here EVERYBODY is welcome!!! :rock:

1BAMFR

He is really smart to. under my name he put (knows a thing or two) how did he know that that's all I knew. :thinking:

Under my name it says "hooked"...that means I know alot more then someone that has "knows a thing or two" under their name!

:eek:

Trail JK

Eddie and Cindy you are both fantastic leaders, savvy and smart entrepreneurs. You've always treated me in kind and have earned my trust and support. You are true to what you enjoy and to the heart of what a jeeping community is. I know you are not the type of people who need to hear the love but warm and fuzzy you should feel. You guys rock! Well done as always! ;)

I enjoy the info in both areas so what I'll say is some of the changes to JKF are noticeable.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepmed

As mentioned, we started Project-JK back in 2006 and established JK-Forum as a companion forum to it. What most people don't know is that we actually started WAYALIFE way back in 2000 but back then, it was just a blog dedicated to our Jeep way of life. At the time, we owned several different Jeeps including a CJ, an XJ and a TJ and we used it to document their builds and the wonderful places that they've taken us to. While we're proud of JK-Forum and all that it has become, it'll never be what we're most passionate about and that's the Jeep way of life. For us, that includes ALL Jeeps and, it's the reason why we decided to sell JK-Forum, convert WAYALIFE from a blog into a forum and make it into what it is today. If you find yourself spending more and more of your time here, I would hope that it's because you share in our passion too.

Well said. I've owned 14 Jeeps. SO Far. And this Forum is a better way for me to appreciate our Way A Life. :clap2:

1BAMFR

The great thing about this nice forum is that most of us don't look at a member's post count as your experience level. Everyone has to start at some point....and that could be becoming a jeep owner, a serious offroader, asking questions, or just being new to this forum. Being new ain't a bad thing!

I like this comment......

Tackerdown

Banned
I like this comment......

Me to ,I think I'm to the point that I do know a thing or two literally as it says by my av but when I started I didn't now shite . Its plane to see that everyone on here enjoys teaching others and expanding the Wayalife rather than just bragging and belittling others for there lack of knowledge . It's more like having a good friend there to help you with the littlest thing ,even though he has 20,000 dollars dumped into his Jeep . He has your back.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Millerj87

I totally agree with you both! I felt like I got brushed off a lot at JK-forum cuz I didn't have 37s and coil overs. Wayalife is true to its name and is what jeepin is really about. I honestly can't remember the last time I logged on to JK-forum... Eddie is awesome, I haven't started a single thread that he hasn't posted on. It really feels like a local jeep page and not a world wide forum. Keep up the good work and happy wheeling!

I can't either man wayalife is so much better in many ways

Top Bottom