Wayalife jk-forum

ddubb

Well I spent a lot of time getting info etc from JK-forum and still hang out to learn on that forum, but I actually used to also spend a lot of time checking out the info on Project-JK and really liked the info articles etc on that site. I inadvertently got linked over here and really liked what I saw so finally officially joined last week. I look forward to joining and getting to know this community better.

Well I spent a lot of time getting info etc from JK-forum and still hang out to learn on that forum, but I actually used to also spend a lot of time checking out the info on Project-JK and really liked the info articles etc on that site. I inadvertently got linked over here and really liked what I saw so finally officially joined last week. I look forward to joining and getting to know this community better.

very cool. WELCOME!!!

joelbarras20

I have to agree with the majority. I always just kind of snuck around the other forums, on this one I feel like part of the group and that I am welcomed here. So thank you Eddie and Cindy for a great site. Hope to meet you guys one of these days. :thumb:

Tackerdown

Banned
I joined both at the same time , this one just had a better vibe and I stayed. I couldn't say anything about the other forum I didnt hang there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

xtremefx4

Well I with the rest of u. I'm on both forums n I can say I feel like im accepted here better! I might not have a ton of mods done to my JK but it gets me out on the trails to have fun. That is the Way of Life!!! I have met Eddie at the last suds n grub and I can say he and everyone that was there treated me and my son like we one of them. :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

Forums........ What to say.
I have found myself leaving one forum or another because it seems they always end up in some sort of drama. I stay away from the threads that tend to stir the pot. What sucks is that all forums have good info in one way or the other that many can use. JK-Forum is huge. To big for me to keep up with.
A couple other I won't mention are the same. Wayalife, is at a good size. It continues to feel friendly. Most folks are sincere and don't mind answering questions no matter how stupid the question. For me that's important. This is our first jeep. A 2008 JK. I have asked some really silly questions here. And to my surprise, Eddie and the rest of the Wayalife gang answer them without slamming me for not using the search feature. I am at this point thankful for the treatment I receive here. However. I don't doubt that this site will some day be one just as huge as the rest. It's inevitable. Good people and good info is like honey is to bees. But for now I will enjoy the beauty that this site or forum offers, comradery.

matt08jk

It continues to feel friendly. Most folks are sincere and don't mind answering questions no matter how stupid the question. For me that's important. This is our first jeep. A 2008 JK. I have asked some really silly questions here. And to my surprise, Eddie and the rest of the Wayalife gang answer them without slamming me for not using the search feature. I am at this point thankful for the treatment I receive here.

I agree 100%. I have only had my JK for 4 months and know next to nothing. I have asked some dumb questions for sure and nobody has flamed me for it. Ive created probably too many threads for the new guy, but still everybody answers my questions and gives advice. Its really nice to have access to so much knowledge.

Prime

The atmosphere comparison from here to the JK forum is night and day. A LOT of nice people here that don't mind answering what you might think is a stupid question. I come here first before anywhere else way to much knowledge not to. Plus I can get to this forum from work which is very help to research.

Serg5000

I agree 100%. I have only had my JK for 4 months and know next to nothing. I have asked some dumb questions for sure and nobody has flamed me for it. Ive created probably too many threads for the new guy, but still everybody answers my questions and gives advice. Its really nice to have access to so much knowledge.

Some of these guys have been off roading for a long time. They have evolved their jeeps some to the extreme. Some get the new model every few years. Some of these fellas work around or on them day in and day out. For them to come together and share that experience and share it in a kind manner is priceless.

I really hope this forum is as successful for Eddie and Cindy as JK-Forum was. I just cross my fingers it is able to maintain that feeling of welcome as it becomes bigger and bigger.

My fingers are crossed.

Drayko88

I like both but feel more drawn to this forum. I have met some great people on here both in person and through threads and I hope to meet more as time goes on. This forum really has that let's all sit around the fire drinking beer and talking about jeeps feel to it : )

JKRandall

I bought my 1st Jeep in Jan 2013 and the day i got home i started doing research on Jeep builds and found my way onto Project JK forum. From that site is how i found WAYALIFE, and the rest is history. Special thanks to Eddie and Cindy and to a great group of people, that give great advice and make you feel at ease here.

Top Bottom