WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count me in, would love to do this run next year.

Awesome, we'll be looking for you there :thumb:

Looks like good times!  Graduation hill will make you pucker the first time lol

I still pucker especially if I'm riding in someone else's Jeep :crazyeyes:

I love your vids, I'm sorry I missed this run. Looks like it was amazing fun. Hopefully next year/noobie run I will have some time and $$. Again always enjoy the videos keep me commin.

I do hope you will join us for some of our runs :yup:

I don't want a shirt. I'm so stoked about going on my first run after watching that video! So glad to be part of the life.

Awesome, it's great to have you in the family :thumb:

Good times with good friends. Steph and I had a great time on this run

Can't wait for the next adventure.

Thank you and Stephanie for all your help in making this run possible. Can't wait to see you guys later on this week :cool:

Petthefish

I so want to drive down from Oregon for this next year. It looks like a blast and from what I can tell my JK Sport should be able to take the trail.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd totally make the drive from Wisconsin for this!!

:shock: Well, maybe we could get a run in that's a bit closer for you :crazyeyes:

Great video! It was almost as fun as the actual trip! I look forward to helping out more next year. I think most importantly, it was good we actually got OverlanderJK out on his first trail! Thank you again Cindy, Eddie, and everyone that came...great trip that turned in to a fun video we can relive it by!

LOL!! It was awesome to have your mom join us and drive the trail. Looking forward to hitting the trails with you again soon.

Looked to be a very nice run for everybody!:beer::beer:

Oh yeah, always a great time :yup:

Jeepers46

Man that looks like a great way for us newbies to learn from some knowledgeable folks. Great video. ..now I wanna go drive over stuff 😆

akershner

Hey, if you come up towards Wisconsin you can count me in for sure! Eddie, as always, you do great work. Not just the videos, but for leading the way and mentoring for so many others to enjoy the way of life! Thanks for all that you do!

teampangy

Well done video! Would love to get on a run like that sometime since I'm new to the Jeep Life. I like the fact that there were stock Jeeps and Mod Jeeps. Thanks for sharing.

iRonin

Great vid :) love the mixture of crawling and sight seeing to give folks a spectrum of stuff to discover with their Jeeps :)

Peak

Awesome video as always! Wish I could've made it to that run, hopefully I can get some practice in and make it to one of the scheduled runs

Top Bottom