WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

Great video and would have loved to be there but work and being 3 states away sucks. Cannot wait for the President's Day Run video.

Trail JK

Nice job guys! Looked like everyone had a blast! Couldn't help but to smile back at everyone in the video.

Brankz

Awesome video! And 100% down sure next run I be there, saying
more then just a jeep is a wayalife 😁👍

JK LYF

Great video! I appreciate the opportunity offered for the newbie run. Everyone was extremely helpful. I think Overlander had to go over the tire thing with me for the first three tires. Finally figured it out on the last tire! Eddie, Cindy and the rest of the experienced crew were extremely patient and actually worked their asses off! Wayalife is a great group of people! Proud to have been part of this run!

Thanks again Eddie.

Wethy

im actually kind of impressed at that stock little 2dr with the SR-A's makes me think i might be able to get over some rocks this summer if my tires arent off backorder soon enough!

spinuck

Looks like a great time! Only having owned my jeep a couple years now, i can easily recall having the same excitement as the folks in the vid taking on their first trails and obstacles. Thanks for sharing.

Jeeper Jr.

Cool video. Finally saw Overlander on a trail ;) It's great to have stuff like this.

A quick question Eddie, I recently went to a Camp Jeep experience and I assume people bring their own rigs and volunteer to help out. I'm thinking it would be pretty sick to have RubiCat or even Moby at such an event showing people what a "real" Jeep can do. Is that a thing you could do?

RyanAZ

Looks like a great learning experience! When I first saw your vids I thought you were crazy for climbing the rocks you do. Now I can't wait to get mine built to join the fun! Keep up the awesome work, you can really feel how this has become community.

USMC Wrangler

Great video! I really need to get to one of these. Like so many of other things in life, I've kinda figured things out for myself. I'd love to get an ounce of instruction from you guys, on the trails some day! :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy!

Really love how your videos have become more focused on the people and the experience! :)

Top Bottom