WAYALIFE MOAB EJS 2018 - An All NEW Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

rubiDave

As always a great trip report and pictures. I hope to make it to Moab some day looks like a bitchen place.[emoji12]

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
It was another great adventure with good friends. Michelle and I thank you for sharing these adventure with us. We wish we could have stayed longer[emoji853].

While I love our JK, after seeing Jet and Bruce perform with minimal mods, I am convinced the JL is a game changer[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An epic JL trip...the first of many. Per your suggestion. I took a second look at how the suspension was done on Sandstorm...I think it would work nicely on a new JT pu...

That storm you caught in Moab...I caught one day of it in the Swell before getting to Moab; the 1st night camp was 30 mpg gusts, rain & 24 degrees in the tent in the morning...I'm glad it passed quickly

LOL!! Holy hell that was a crazy storm. Can't believe that your tent didn't get blown away :crazyeyes:

Excellent! Great trip indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Glad you had a good time out there too. Guess we'll need to plan on being out there at the same time someday :crazyeyes:

Awesome trip great pictures, thank you!

Glad you liked it, thanks!

Looks like a great trip. Lisa felt the same way Tony did on Top of the World when we went..haha. Looks like the new JL's are extremely capable even bone stock. We hope to make it out there again. As always great recap can't wait for the vid...;). Thanks for sharing!

LOL!! Top of the World isn't exactly the place for people who have a thing about heights :crazyeyes:
Be great if you could join us the next time you can make it out :yup:

Looks like another awesome trip! Jet Li is looking great with those 37s! Thanks for sharing another awesome adventure with us!

Thanks! Pretty cool that so little is needed to get 37's on JET Li :yup:

What a great trip, and excellent reporting. I have been watching the video as well, and can't wait to get a chance to go to Moab

And by the way, thanks for the great forum and sharing your adventures with the rest of us.

We really appreciate it and we're so glad you enjoy the forum :cool:

Looks like an amazing trip with amazing people! Miss all of you! Miss Moab too. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

So wish you and Ray could have joined us for this one. :grayno:

An amazing trip and looks like you all had a blast. The pics are beautiful and so much more so in person.

A little bummed I had to miss yet another year. Maybe I could have pitched a tent in the backyard? [emoji23][emoji23]

How’d the LoD bumper do with approach angles? I really like my LoD JK armor lite bumper and know LoD puts out quality stuff.

Bumper did great to open things up and I think you'd really like it. As far as Moab goes, bummer you couldn't make it but hopefully next year.

Awesome trip report! It was great seeing you guys out on the trail again!

Totally crazy seeing you coming up the trail like that. Great seeing you again as well and I hope you had a great time out there.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always a great trip report and pictures. I hope to make it to Moab some day looks like a bitchen place.[emoji12]

It really is a must visit place for anyone into Jeeps. You'd love it. :yup:

Great trip report and pictures as always!!!

I can't wait for the video to drop!

Thanks! Got maybe one more video we have to get out first but then Moab is next on our list :yup:

It was another great adventure with good friends. Michelle and I thank you for sharing these adventure with us. We wish we could have stayed longer[emoji853].

While I love our JK, after seeing Jet and Bruce perform with minimal mods, I am convinced the JL is a game changer[emoji106][emoji106]

We really enjoyed having you and Michelle join us for this trip and really appreciate all the awesome cooking you did for us. I'm guessing the next time we do this, you'll be in a JL ;)

Great report. We were hoping to get out there this week, but Wendy had a work snafu and couldn’t get the time off.

It's always a tough time getting out to a place like Moab especially this time of year and if you have kids. Hopefully next year.

:daydream:......

Man, I am so sorry to hear about your trip to Moab from hell. Glad you're okay and it was good to see so many people eager to help out. With any luck, the next time you can make it out, we'll be there at the same time. It'd be great to wheel with you :yup:

Most definitely. I’d do whatever it took to make that trip happen on my end. Name the time and I’m there. Glad you guys are back safe and have found some new excitement in Moab.

Fred WS

Great ay to Spend the Morning

Well that was a Hour well spent... Awesome Video, and Pics Cindy and Eddie. Looking forward to your next Adventure
in your new JL Wrangler.... Thumbs Up!

Ddays

Hooked
Man, I am so sorry to hear about your trip to Moab from hell. Glad you're okay and it was good to see so many people eager to help out. With any luck, the next time you can make it out, we'll be there at the same time. It'd be great to wheel with you :yup:

Thanks so much Eddie. Man, seems that place has it in for me :crazyeyes: I'm not giving up though- I'll make it and more than once! It would be absolutely awesome to wheel with you - it's one of my goals man!
And it was absolutely humbling to see the all of those offers to help out. This place and all of the folks that contribute here are without a doubt the best! :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like an awesome time, great to see the JLs in action too. Moab is on the list for places I need to go, with any luck next year might work out. thanks for sharing all the pics and adventure

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Most definitely. I’d do whatever it took to make that trip happen on my end. Name the time and I’m there. Glad you guys are back safe and have found some new excitement in Moab.

Cool. We'll have to get something planned. :cool:

Great pictures what an awesome trip!

Thanks, glad you liked them :)

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! And I love the new front bumper you have on JET Li [emoji106]

Thank you. We really like our new front bumper too :cool:

Well that was a Hour well spent... Awesome Video, and Pics Cindy and Eddie. Looking forward to your next Adventure
in your new JL Wrangler.... Thumbs Up!

LOL!! So glad you enjoyed the pics and actually took the time to read the commentary. :crazyeyes:

Thanks so much Eddie. Man, seems that place has it in for me :crazyeyes: I'm not giving up though- I'll make it and more than once! It would be absolutely awesome to wheel with you - it's one of my goals man!
And it was absolutely humbling to see the all of those offers to help out. This place and all of the folks that contribute here are without a doubt the best! :thumb:

Well, seems like we almost hooked up this time around. We should plan for it next year. :yup:

Awesome pictures and story! Glad to see that Jet Li did so well and brought the adventure back to Moab for you!

I won't lie, it'd been a while since we wheeled something so new and relatively unbuilt in Moab. It was a lot of fun and Jet Li did great. :cool:

Looks like an awesome time, great to see the JLs in action too. Moab is on the list for places I need to go, with any luck next year might work out. thanks for sharing all the pics and adventure

Make it happen and join us :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL!! Top of the World isn't exactly the place for people who have a thing about heights :crazyeyes:
Be great if you could join us the next time you can make it out :yup:

Let me know and I'll see if we can make it happen. That would be awesome.

Side Note: We just got back from the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I have to say I was impressed but really I think Moab including Top of the World are even better. Plus I bet the EJS crowd was smaller than the crowd in the park...:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know and I'll see if we can make it happen. That would be awesome.

Side Note: We just got back from the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I have to say I was impressed but really I think Moab including Top of the World are even better. Plus I bet the EJS crowd was smaller than the crowd in the park...:crazyeyes:

LOL!! You need to check out the North Rim. Very remote :yup:

Like others have said, next year Moab is going to happen for me. I'm determined :cheesy:

Awesome. Be great to meet you in person. :cool:

Sessoms14X

Such an awesome trip and amazing photos. The Evo keep looks awesome with that new suspension. I love the way Jet Li is looking now. Just a clean look with everything that you've done to it so far. Pretty much how I'd want mine to look when I get one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom