WAYALIFE MOAB EJS 2018 - An All NEW Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

jeeeep

Hooked
fun times! nice front bumper :thumb:

A JL is in the plans, I like all it can do out of the gate and with minimal mods!

is was a sort meet - but nice to have met you.

I felt the same way about the new wheels, rock rash ... must mean I was having fun too :rock:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great trip, bummed we missed you guys. Didn't pull into town till wed evening.

I was amazed at the number of JL's out on the trail and the flex they were getting out of them was impressive.

RockingK

Epic

Wow, what wonderful gift you have given us:thumb: thank you.
Amazing transformation with such little lift and how capable. How were the gear ratios over all and e-steering with 37’s. Love the bumper and low profile winch, no resistance when the super fan kicks on. We’re there noticeable areas you would like to improve besides the rear bumper🙄

Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together for us.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such an awesome trip and amazing photos. The Evo keep looks awesome with that new suspension. I love the way Jet Li is looking now. Just a clean look with everything that you've done to it so far. Pretty much how I'd want mine to look when I get one.

Thanks! We're pretty happy with the way Jet Li is looking but hope to make a few changes in the future to make him a bit more capable. :yup:

fun times! nice front bumper :thumb:

A JL is in the plans, I like all it can do out of the gate and with minimal mods!

is was a sort meet - but nice to have met you.

I felt the same way about the new wheels, rock rash ... must mean I was having fun too :rock:

I apologize for not remembering but was it at the Jeep display that we met?

Spectacular and well executed [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Keep it coming guys

Looks like a great trip, bummed we missed you guys. Didn't pull into town till wed evening.

I was amazed at the number of JL's out on the trail and the flex they were getting out of them was impressive.

Wish we could have stuck around a bit longer to say hello if nothing else. Hope you had a great time in Moab :cool:

Wow, what wonderful gift you have given us:thumb: thank you.
Amazing transformation with such little lift and how capable. How were the gear ratios over all and e-steering with 37’s. Love the bumper and low profile winch, no resistance when the super fan kicks on. We’re there noticeable areas you would like to improve besides the rear bumper🙄

Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together for us.

Honestly, I was surprised at how good our JL felt running 37's and factory 4.10 gears. Never once felt like we were hurting for power the way we did with our JK. E-steering seemed to hold its own as well. As far as things I'd like to improve goes, we definitely need new shocks. While the factory Rubicon shocks work great with stock wheels and tires, they simply can't keep up with the significantly heavier wheels and tires we're now running. New coils would be nice too if only to help us get a bit more droop to do with new shocks. Also, it'd be nice to figure out some way to reduce the profile of the transfer case skid bar that attaches to the frame rail. Sure, I'm flattening it out now but it's still an annoying hang up on the trail.

Top Bottom