WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

SDG

Caught the Bug
Wanted to stop and get some good BBQ on the way... so probably making the drive a bit longer.

Screenshot_20171218-120543.jpg

Vinnielax

134 miles from Playa del Rey to Barstow.
If any other LA/SoCal people want to caravan out, let me know! I’m undecided about leaving Friday after work in rush hour or early Saturday morning.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
134 miles from Playa del Rey to Barstow.
If any other LA/SoCal people want to caravan out, let me know! I’m undecided about leaving Friday after work in rush hour or early Saturday morning.

Let me know if you do come out on Friday and I can PM you the location where we will be staying.

I think its awesome to see so many people willing to drive a good bit to support the run. And to be honest, as much as I am looking forward to the road trip and the trail itself, I'm looking forward to the social aspect just as much if not a bit more. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think its awesome to see so many people willing to drive a good bit to support the run. And to be honest, as much as I am looking forward to the road trip and the trail itself, I'm looking forward to the social aspect just as much if not a bit more. :yup:

I can't speak for everyone but Cindy and I always have a great time especially when there are new faces around :yup:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
Well, definitely looking forward to meeting you but we won't be doing anything badass and I hope you're okay with that :cool:

All I'm looking for is a good time!! Meet some good people and enjoy the day... It's All Good:thumb:

Brute

Hooked
I suspect I may win the longest drive contest...coming from Mercer Island, WA...it's a 20 hr drive and 1,174 miles...unless of course I go to Austin TX for some BBQ...

Top Bottom