WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a map. I was going to just go snag a book on Nevada trails or just do the google maps thing and try and plot a course with GPS. But without an extra few days off I wouldn't be able to truly enjoy the adventure. But there has got to be a trail system going from Barstow to the Utah desert with minimal pavement. The desert is just too vast to not have something to offer in the way of epic overlanding.

Lots of good exploring off pavement if you go north from Mesquite. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hansel is ready...

We are ready too.

Hey, just make sure to stick to pavement and stay away from those renegade creosote bushes. :icon_crazy:

20171121134415-b297f242.jpg

BTW, thank you for representing :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any water this year?

eh - I dunno. Depends. I'm thinking of doing a totally new route, one I haven't taken you guys on before and if everyone behaves themselves... maybe throw in a bit of optional rock crawling for those who might be interested. ;)

Of course, if it rains then there'll be MUD for sure :icon_crazy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
eh - I dunno. Depends. I'm thinking of doing a totally new route, one I haven't taken you guys on before and if everyone behaves themselves... maybe throw in a bit of optional rock crawling for those who might be interested. ;)

Of course, if it rains then there'll be MUD for sure :icon_crazy:

Hopefully I don’t get body damage. :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

farrier

the one Taz and I will be bringing ;) just got the front end ujoints replaced after the last easy run muhaaaaaa and everything greased up and ready w00t 25507892_1501200636659542_3076123708721113335_n.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
the one Taz and I will be bringing ;) just got the front end ujoints replaced after the last easy run muhaaaaaa and everything greased up and ready w00t

Last I checked, you were on the maybe list - are you good to go now? :yup:

Thanks for representing bTW :thumb:

Top Bottom