WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Moochie

Going through some old photos and came across one of our many parking lot parties - Moochie serving up some car bombs...

main.php

CHEERS :crazyeyes:

main.php

Buffalo Bill’s. Good times!

Oreo_penguin536

I'd gladly make the trek out near Carson City. I had in fact thought of tracing some old trails back from Barstow through central Nevada and over across our west desert. But couldn't get the extra few days off. Perhaps this upcoming summer. [emoji848]

I might be able to Ginny pig that this trip unless you wanted to save it for you self to explore;)Did you have a map of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GemHunter

I won't lie, it sure would be nice to see some of that white stuff before the end of the year but hey, looking forward to seeing you and Tony again more :cool:
It would be nice to see some snow....but sand or snow, it's all fun! Excited to hang out with you and Cindy[emoji4]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW - just a reminder but if you're coming in from far away or would just like to party with us the night before the trip, please contact me by PM for lodging information.

IF you're already booked, please DO NOT post up where we will be staying at on the open forum. Thank you :cool:

I might be able to Ginny pig that this trip unless you wanted to save it for you self to explore;)Did you have a map of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't have a map. I was going to just go snag a book on Nevada trails or just do the google maps thing and try and plot a course with GPS. But without an extra few days off I wouldn't be able to truly enjoy the adventure. But there has got to be a trail system going from Barstow to the Utah desert with minimal pavement. The desert is just too vast to not have something to offer in the way of epic overlanding.

Top Bottom