Once in a while she likes being naked. [emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_5563.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Roll Call - Cool idea. [emoji41]

My pavement princess....

Once in a while she likes being naked. [emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

You can always bring her out naked for this run.... might be a bit cold though :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
You can always bring her out naked for this run.... might be a bit cold though :crazyeyes:

The Jeep would be fine. Amy may not be happy and I may not make it home. Lol. We'll have doors and top. The whole family is looking forward to this one!!! [emoji106]

LOL!! That is one way of looking at it :crazyeyes:

We definitely need to get you out on a run up a bit closer to our neck of the woods sometime... Maybe somewhere in between UT and NV :yup:

I'd gladly make the trek out near Carson City. I had in fact thought of tracing some old trails back from Barstow through central Nevada and over across our west desert. But couldn't get the extra few days off. Perhaps this upcoming summer. [emoji848]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Jeep would be fine. Amy may not be happy and I may not make it home. Lol. We'll have doors and top. The whole family is looking forward to this one!!! [emoji106]

LOL!! Glad to hear you'll be bringing out the whole family :yup:

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Nice! Glad to see you posting up a pic. Lookin forward to meeting you in person.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of which, I might have to bring out some Honey for old time sake :honey:

main.php

:shock:

Top Bottom