WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I hope this run doesn't disappoint anyone. Again, it'll just be a long but easy day trip with a lot of sight seeing - no badass rock crawling or anything like that.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here's a video we made of a run we did a few years back. I should note, we will NOT be doing this route.

Moochie

Well, I hope this run doesn't disappoint anyone. Again, it'll just be a long but easy day trip with a lot of sight seeing - no badass rock crawling or anything like that.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here's a video we made of a run we did a few years back. I should note, we will NOT be doing this route.

I miss meeting friends at the Victorville Bravo Burger! RIP ☹️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I won't lie, I really do miss that Bravo Burger. There's still the one out in Adelanto and it is run by the same family and Cindy and I do stop in whenever we're in the area but... it's not the same.

BaddestCross

Hanging out off the pavement with a good group of like-minded people seeing things that not many people get to see is always a good day. 👍

Looking forward to spending time with everyone again. Thanks to you and Cindy to putting this together. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That is one of my favorites. Looks like that was back when you guys had Nemo. Looking forward to whatever the trail brings and most importantly, looking forward to spending the day on the trail making new memories with new friends. [emoji106]

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked

I won't lie, I really do miss that Bravo Burger. There's still the one out in Adelanto and it is run by the same family and Cindy and I do stop in whenever we're in the area but... it's not the same.

That's the one that is a Starbucks now, right.

Not the same, but still look forward to hanging out with friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's the one that is a Starbucks now, right.

Not the same, but still look forward to hanging out with friends.

Yup, that's the place. The family still owns the land, Starbucks just made them a offer they couldn't refuse. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom