WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

JAGS

Hooked
Should be a ton of fun. I've got a bunch of cool stops along the way planned and may even throw in some optional rock crawling for those who've got rigs built for it. For sure, we won't be getting off the trail before dark. :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to seeing you and Tony soon :yup:

No shit?!?! That would be rad. My kids would totally did some rock crawling. [emoji16][emoji41][emoji106]

BaddestCross

Should be a ton of fun. I've got a bunch of cool stops along the way planned and may even throw in some optional rock crawling for those who've got rigs built for it. For sure, we won't be getting off the trail before dark. :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to seeing you and Tony soon :yup:
Awesome! Last year was a great trip and this makes me even more excited to be a part of this year!

Thanks for all you guys do... Putting together a trip with so many people attending is no small feat. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Just to get everyone's juices flowing, here are a few shots from previous runs.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

20170109150734-531f0ec5.jpg

main.php

This is going to be an epic trip thanks for the share Eddie can't wait going to be amazing and fun.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hell, we're making the drive down so you know you've gotta do it! :thumb:

If I'm back I'm in for sure. It's just a matter of prying the kids out of the snow. However, if the Sierras continue to see the amount of precipitation they have received this year so far it may not be too difficult..haha..:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I'm back I'm in for sure. It's just a matter of prying the kids out of the snow. However, if the Sierras continue to see the amount of precipitation they have received this year so far it may not be too difficult..haha..:crazyeyes:

Sadly, we haven't gotten much of the white stuff this year and it doesn't look like there's any heading our way in the forecast. It's actually kind of a bummer.

jesse3638

Hooked
Sadly, we haven't gotten much of the white stuff this year and it doesn't look like there's any heading our way in the forecast. It's actually kind of a bummer.

Tell me about it. Ski/snowboard lessons and passes were the plan for christmas gifts for the kids. I'm holding out that something will happen in the next couple weeks. Maybe mother nature accidentally dumped this winter's snow last winter..haha.

ob_tj

I️ put in for the vacation time today! I’ll just be getting back from a week off but let’s see if I️ can extend it to a week and a couple days! Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom