WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like a fun trip with some great people! Wish we could make it. Unfortunately work commitments will keep us away.

(Double checks the account balance.)

Yep. Still need to work. Maybe next year.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
Looks like a fun trip with some great people! Wish we could make it. Unfortunately work commitments will keep us away.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm beginning to think you don't like us anymore! :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We are in and would enjoy meeting everyone.

Got you added to the list!

I’m going to have to wash off the 3 year old cobwebs too. lol Dang Jeep has been parked way to much.

I got a message from your Jeep and he's begging you to make this happen :yup:

Wouldn’t be a happy new year for us if we missed it. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Woo Hoo!! No, it wouldn't be a happy new year if you didn't make it out to this if only to party with us :rock:

Would like to join the run if there's still room.

Sure, there's room and I'll get you added to the list but it sure would be nice if we knew a little something about you. Perhaps you could post up a hello in our Give us a Wave sub-forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Like I said in my intro, this is a trip we do with friends :cool:

Yessir! Maybe an install party in the trail?..lol

Or, in a parking lot somewhere - just sayin :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No that's only driveshafts...haha

Only for you my friend, only for you :D

Bummer you can't make it.

Eddie you mentioned rock rails highly recommend is there a minimum lift needed

No. You should be fine stock and you probably won't even need rocker guards. I just recommend them because you never know what you might come across and there's a lot you can do with just rails alone.

Please move us from the “maybe” list to the “going” list. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

No kidding? That's awesome. I'm glad to see so many people making the long haul down to the Mojave with us :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So you all know, I have capped the run at 30. If anyone on the maybe list can make it after all, I will still allow you to come. As always, there will most likely be people who drop out so if you're just seeing this for the first time and would like to join us, please post up and I'll add you to the waiting list. Also, depending on what route we take, there 's a chance that I may allow a few more on as well.

Top Bottom