WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Wow look at that list! Can’t wait to put more faces to names and catch up with old ones. Someone kidnap the MTG crew and bring them down!!

Vinnielax

Thanks for setting this up! Really looking forward to it.

So you all know, I have capped the run at 30. If anyone on the maybe list can make it after all, I will still allow you to come. As always, there will most likely be people who drop out so if you're just seeing this for the first time and would like to join us, please post up and I'll add you to the waiting list. Also, depending on what route we take, there 's a chance that I may allow a few more on as well.

Got you added to the list!

I got a message from your Jeep and he's begging you to make this happen :yup:

Woo Hoo!! No, it wouldn't be a happy new year if you didn't make it out to this if only to party with us :rock:

Sure, there's room and I'll get you added to the list but it sure would be nice if we knew a little something about you. Perhaps you could post up a hello in our Give us a Wave sub-forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Like I said in my intro, this is a trip we do with friends :cool:

Or, in a parking lot somewhere - just sayin :crazyeyes:

Thanks so much Eddie look forward to meeting you and Cindy and the rest of the folks coming along going to be a great trip.

JAGS

Hooked
Gonna be one heck of a run. Look forward to seeing everyone again and putting faces to some other names on the forum. [emoji41]

Astroman

Was too busy signing up for Jeep Jamborees and missed the start of this......:naw:

Please add this johnny-come-lately to the standby list!

Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to join! Please put me on the waitlist

Was too busy signing up for Jeep Jamborees and missed the start of this......:naw:

Please add this johnny-come-lately to the standby list!

Thanks!

Okay, you guys have been added to the waiting list. If any of the people on the maybe list become a confirmed no go, I will add you to the going list.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So excited for this run![emoji6]

Should be a ton of fun. I've got a bunch of cool stops along the way planned and may even throw in some optional rock crawling for those who've got rigs built for it. For sure, we won't be getting off the trail before dark. :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to seeing you and Tony soon :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to get everyone's juices flowing, here are a few shots from previous runs.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

20170109150734-531f0ec5.jpg

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Add us to the waiting list, please. Would love to do a run with you all.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I see that you've been on here for almost 5 years and this is your very first post. Being that this is a run for "friends", how about you introduce yourself in the Give us a Wave sub-forum so that we have at least some idea as to who you are. :yup:

Top Bottom