WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

JeepFan

Hooked
Makes me rethink where I mounted my relay boxes! Theyā€™ll be floating on the floor.
Lol! Yeah, I would definitely want relay boxes mounted as high as possible...unless they're water proof.

Adam's Jeep actually took on a little water on the driver's side. We stayed farther to the right which wasn't as bad.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Lol! Yeah, I would definitely want relay boxes mounted as high as possible...unless they're water proof.

Adam's Jeep actually took on a little water on the driver's side. We stayed farther to the right which wasn't as bad.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

To late! Time to bust out the silicone and fill some holes!

Ah man, just joined the forum today so I am a little late to this party unfortunately! I am actually planning on doing the Mojave Road the 11-13 if the weather holds up. Would have been fun to go a little earlier with you all instead! Iā€™ll be keeping track of how your trip goes! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
Damn... Iļø donā€™t know if Iļø want to flood my new jeep.. might have to bring the tj...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL! I hope I didn't give anyone the impression that there will be water crossings on this adventure.Unless it rains, I imagine dust will be the confluence of the day! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a close up of the sway bar yeah? But what's the piece that's actually broken? Looks like it's been busted long enough to rust a bit.

It's the hanger for the electric sway bar disconnect motor. Basically helps to hold it in place like an exhaust hanger and yes, I would say that it's been broken for a bit :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Apparently, I haven't had it hooked up for a while too :crazyeyes:

Just welded it back up with a piece of square rod for extra support.

final.jpg

Painted it black and reinstalled it. I think all is good now :yup:

final2.jpg

Also, finished installing our new and much bigger transmission cooler.

final3.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
What I wanna know is, what have you been doing to get your Jeep ready for the WAYALIFE kick off run! :thumb:

I walked past it a few times... it was still dirty on the inside. I would say it's ready for action! Haha.

Top Bottom