WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ours is certainly shorter than your's!!!
150 miles

All I'm looking for is a good time!! Meet some good people and enjoy the day... It's All Good:thumb:

Awesome! "Good" is subjective but there will be a lot of people and they'll be ones that I think you'll like :D

I suspect I may win the longest drive contest...coming from Mercer Island, WA...it's a 20 hr drive and 1,174 miles...unless of course I go to Austin TX for some BBQ...

:rolleyes2: Yeah, I think you've got this one for sure. Guess it's a good thing you've got some horses under the hood :crazyeyes:

It's only 100 miles for us. :clap2:

206 miles for taz and I straight down I-40

Only 130 miles for us. [emoji106]

Not bad at all :yup:

I suspect I may win the longest drive contest...coming from Mercer Island, WA...it's a 20 hr drive and 1,174 miles...unless of course I go to Austin TX for some BBQ...
Next time around we may as well caravan. We will back back home to Snoqualmie this time next year.

Brute

Hooked
My drive may have just gotten longer...there was an Amtrak derailment on the I5 South just 50 miles south of Seattle...my thoughts and prayers to those killed and injured...

My drive may have just gotten longer...there was an Amtrak derailment on the I5 South just 50 miles south of Seattle...my thoughts and prayers to those killed and injured...
I hear about that. My sister called wiggin out about how she had just passed through that area about 5 min before it happened. Bad deal for all those involved.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Actually, Edward was on the maybe list and he just dropped out. As I had mentioned earlier, the people on the maybe list would be on if they ended up being able to come. So, if you're still interested in joining our shin dig, you're on. Just let me know :yup:

Count me in. Would absolutely love the opportunity to go on a run with you and the rest of the crew. I’ve got it blocked out in my calendar so I’m set!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom