WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hey all, look forward to meeting you. Here’s my family on my sons first Jeep trip last year up to Hellhole Reservoir. I’m Matt, wife is Brittany and our son is Levi.

IMG_2537.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

A little bit of Trouble, aka Rachel & Ray. Lots of new faces, we’re looking forward to hanging out and getting dusty.
IMG_0049.JPG

Almost forgot Rockyjk (Luis) is rolling out with us.
IMG_0050.JPG
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Garrett and Lauren. Looking forward to seeing old frienew and meeting lots of new ones as well!

20170701_083736.jpeg

Brute

Hooked
'''Tis me (Ed) and my wife Elizabeth at the game...a hui hou

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 194

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Eddie, We are out. I got bad case of the flu. Already missed all last week of work and now they are sending me out for some tests and xrays.

Just letting you know early so someone can make time to take our spot and enjoy the adventure that awaits.

I've even been sober for 8 days..lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, look forward to meeting you. Here’s my family on my sons first Jeep trip last year up to Hellhole Reservoir. I’m Matt, wife is Brittany and our son is Levi.

Thanks for posting the pic Matt. Look forward to meeting you, Brittany and your son soon :yup:

A little bit of Trouble, aka Rachel & Ray. Lots of new faces, we’re looking forward to hanging out and getting dusty.

Almost forgot Rockyjk (Luis) is rolling out with us.

Hey hey! So glad that you and Ray and even Luis can join us for this run :rock:

Greetings all. My name is Jim and I’m looking forward to my first Wayalife run and meeting all you Wayalifers! ��

Right on, looking forward to seeing you soon Jim :cool:

Garrett and Lauren. Looking forward to seeing old frienew and meeting lots of new ones as well!

Thanks for posting up the pic of you and Lauren. So glad that the two of you have become regulars on our runs lately :yup:

'''Tis me (Ed) and my wife Elizabeth at the game...a hui hou

Hey Ed, looking forward to meeting you and your wife Elizabeth soon :cool:

Michelle and Et on whiskey wanderlust.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon[emoji106]

WooHoo! Thanks for posting up the pic Et. Look forward to seeing you and Michelle again soon :yup:

Joe and Ashley.
Excited to see everyone!

Hey now, what do we have here? Way to go Joe :thumb:

Eddie, We are out. I got bad case of the flu. Already missed all last week of work and now they are sending me out for some tests and xrays.

Just letting you know early so someone can make time to take our spot and enjoy the adventure that awaits.

I've even been sober for 8 days..lol

WTF... really?? Wow, that totally sucks. We will miss you and Joy. Hope you get better soon :grayno:

Vince and Amber. Would be cool to meet you all if we get bumped from waiting list to go list. This pic was taken on Los Coyotes Indian reservation near Warner Springs. Also here is a pic of my CB.

Hey Vince, Billy just dropped out and since you've shown the most interest in this run, both you and Amber are officially in. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
couple.jpg
OK! Tom and Susan here. The last name is Strain so I thought it would be cool to play on the spelling of stranger. It makes it kind of an inside joke when someone says,"Howdy, Strainger!"
(Still an old dog, Susan had to show me again how to insert the pic.)

Top Bottom