WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

jesse3638

Hooked
Okay, I need to put a cap on Sunday's excursion. If I don't hear from you by this evening, I will not be able to add you to the list. Here are the people I have showing as going as well as how many people are in each Jeep.

wayoflife & CarsonCindy (2)
JeepFan & GemHunter (2)
Samuelh3 (1)
Moochie (3)
BaddestCross (2)
RESURECTIONJK (2)
Clearskies (2)
Cendee (1)
jesse3638; (2)
JAGS (2)
Brute (1)
Chillin' The Most... (2)
Astroman (1)
rubiconsean23 (2)
SDG (2)
Jdofmemi (4)
Ruvicon (2)
rubiDave (1)
TrailHunter (4)

38 TOTAL PEOPLE

Please let me know if I do not have this information correct and as soon as possible. Thanks!

Looks good on my end.

Just waiting on some new side decals and then I’ll be all ready for the trip!

The hoody we ordered showed up yesterday, but I'm still waiting on my t-shirt. Hopefully it shows up today.

Nataqua

Damn! I missed the boat on this, hopefully I can do next year. Finding overnight care for my Mom is the hardest part of getting away, but I sure would like to meet the Wayalifers in person. (and boy do I need to getaway) Since my Jeep is munched now it would have been doubly disappointing were I signed up. Safe travels and Happy New Year to you all.

rubiDave

Brute

Hooked
Damn! I missed the boat on this, hopefully I can do next year. Finding overnight care for my Mom is the hardest part of getting away, but I sure would like to meet the Wayalifers in person. (and boy do I need to getaway) Since my Jeep is munched now it would have been doubly disappointing were I signed up. Safe travels and Happy New Year to you all.

This may not be feasible at this late stage of the trip, but it may be possible to jump into an empty seat and co pilot during the run...logistically for you I think the biggest challenge would be finding care for your mom for several days in such short notice during the holiday season...however, if you thought you would and could do this...I would swing through Reno if no one closer has room and pick you up...

Top Bottom