WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:wings: WooHoo!! Just 10 more days till the WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - or, should I say 9 days... or maybe 8 days depending on when you plan on coming out :crazyeyes:

Anyway, being that so many of you are coming in from all over the place, I was kinda hoping we could find out who's got the longest drive. Using Primm, NV as a generic destination out in the Mojave Desert, post up a screen shot from Google Maps that shows what your route will be and how many miles you'll be driving to get there. For example, we'll be coming in from Carson City, NV and as you can see, our drive will be 472 miles. :yup:

NYR-ROUTE.jpg

Eager to see the results :thumb:

:wings: WooHoo!! Just 10 more days till the WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - or, should I say 9 days... or maybe 8 days depending on when you plan on coming out :crazyeyes:

Anyway, being that so many of you are coming in from all over the place, I was kinda hoping we could find out who's got the longest drive. Using Primm, NV as a generic destination out in the Mojave Desert, post up a screen shot from Google Maps that shows what your route will be and how many miles you'll be driving to get there. For example, we'll be coming in from Carson City, NV and as you can see, our drive will be 472 miles. :yup:

View attachment 317555

Eager to see the results :thumb:

We’re close but not quite as far as you guys.
IMG_0352.JPG

I feel like Brute is disqualified from this poll... he has to fly the first 10 hours before he can even drive...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We’re close but not quite as far as you guys.

I feel like Brute is disqualified from this poll... he has to fly the first 10 hours before he can even drive...

LOL!! Seriously. He'd win by default. :cheesy:

As far as trips go, I don't know why I thought your drive would be longer than that. Who knew you were actually a bit closer than me. :crazyeyes:

Just a short hop!

Must be nice being on the close end of things this time around. :cool:

About 194 miles and looking forward to every one of them! 👍

LOL - man, you're super close. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Seriously. He'd win by default. :cheesy:

As far as trips go, I don't know why I thought your drive would be longer than that. Who knew you were actually a bit closer than me. :crazyeyes:

Must be nice being on the close end of things this time around. :cool:

LOL - man, you're super close. :crazyeyes:

Yeah a whopping 12 miles lol. You guys are as close to me as Primm is. Hmmm... I really need to get out your way this year. But like for real

Brute

Hooked
Let's see...flight from Honolulu to Seattle...then flight from Seattle to LA...then flight from LA to Raleigh/Durham NC...then a flight from RDU to Dallas...then a flight from Dallas to Seattle...then a 1155 mile drive from Mercer Island WA to Primm NV...is there a prize?

Let's see...flight from Honolulu to Seattle...then flight from Seattle to LA...then flight from LA to Raleigh/Durham NC...then a flight from RDU to Dallas...then a flight from Dallas to Seattle...then a 1155 mile drive from Mercer Island WA to Primm NV...is there a prize?

EDDIE!!!! Brute is cheating again!!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

That’s a long flight to hang out with a couple assholes. You don’t have any in Hawaii?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I hang with those asshats all the time... nice to find new ones to hang with...

Howz that engine install going?

😂,

it’s ready to pull. I’m hoping to finish the swap by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom