WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

benatc1

Hooked
Anyone have any idea how to make this fridge work after I found this today? I have a hard wire kit that I may install in the parking lot tonight if it comes to it 20190104_144003.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone have any idea how to make this fridge work after I found this today? I have a hard wire kit that I may install in the parking lot tonight if it comes to it View attachment 318430

Ben - that end should unscrew to reveal the two-prong screw-in ARB plug. If you have the ARB hardwire kit, it should have the female side to the plug and you should be able to pretty easily fix something up in the parking lot if necessary. You might even be able to use blade connectors on the screw-in plug as an absolute last ditch temporary solution, but that would make me a little nervous.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 2.51.00 PM.png

benatc1

Hooked
I sent you a pm Ben. Are you still in town or are you already on the road?

Ben - that end should unscrew to reveal the two-prong screw-in ARB plug. If you have the ARB hardwire kit, it should have the female side to the plug and you should be able to pretty easily fix something up in the parking lot if necessary. You might even be able to use blade connectors on the screw-in plug as an absolute last ditch temporary solution, but that would make me a little nervous.

View attachment 318431

Hey, yes we are in the road out now headed east. I really appreciate the offer though, I actually found the tip and it was a clean break so a little super glue should do the trick for now. Again thank you for offering me your plug.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey, yes we are in the road out now headed east. I really appreciate the offer though, I actually found the tip and it was a clean break so a little super glue should do the trick for now. Again thank you for offering me your plug.

John Wayne Bobbitt tried the same thing. I hope it works better for you. ;)

Safe travels, have fun, and say hello to the peeps for me! :thumb:

Taz81

Looks like going to be a fun time as usual. Wish Farrier & I could make it. Had some family emergency stuff and jeep issues come up all at once so was grounded. :gaah:

Top Bottom