WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

We just got home as well. Snowed most of the way. Can’t thank everyone enough for having us. Eddie and Cindy, a big thanks to you guys for hosting. Can’t wait to get out with you guys again!

rubiDave

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just got home..... Huge Thank you to Eddie, Cindy and the whole Crew! My family and I had a shit ton of fun. Feel blessed to be apart of it. Time for a drink. [emoji481]

Hell of a weekend. Great seeing everyone!

Special thanks to Eddie who before I could even see what was wrong was turning wrenches on my Jeep. Adam for sharing his tools and giving me his nut. (No homo????)
Chris! Bummed we didn’t get to shoot the shit more dude.
Kirk and family!
Everyone who offered up a seat for my kid at the restaurant. You guys are all too kind.

Cindy and Eddie. Geez, what can I say. The laughs, stories, experiences and memories you guys create is truly something special. Thank you.

98XJ06LJ

Sounds like everyone had a great trip. Hopefully a safe drive home as well. The one thing that I keep wondering is.... Did you run out of shot glasses?? 😂🤣

Can't wait to get in on one of these trips some day. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to all the pics and video to come.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
Got home about an hour ago. Got the jeep all cleaned out and rinsed off. I'll do a full inspection and cleaning this week. Courtesy of the gov shut down I have an extended holiday vacation.

Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together. It was another epic journey. It was great seeing friends of old and making friends of new. Now I can finally see that highway trout is not Shmalls..haha. As RubiDave said its cocktail time now. I took very few pics as Lisa takes most of them. I'll have her log in a post them up when we have a minute.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
We just got home as well. Snowed most of the way. Can’t thank everyone enough for having us. Eddie and Cindy, a big thanks to you guys for hosting. Can’t wait to get out with you guys again!

Glad you made it safe and sound.. Sure enjoyed meeting you and your Dad..

We got home to a little snow and lots of ice and lots of people who don't know how to drive in it...

jdofmemi

Made it home safe and sound.

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this all together. We had a great time.

It was great to meet many new friends, as well as seeing old friends again.

Adding a teaser shot from day one for all the picture hungry crowd

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_154220-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190104_154220-1008x756.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 170

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hell of a weekend. Great seeing everyone!

Special thanks to Eddie who before I could even see what was wrong was turning wrenches on my Jeep. Adam for sharing his tools and giving me his nut. (No homo????)
Chris! Bummed we didn’t get to shoot the shit more dude.
Kirk and family!
Everyone who offered up a seat for my kid at the restaurant. You guys are all too kind.

Cindy and Eddie. Geez, what can I say. The laughs, stories, experiences and memories you guys create is truly something special. Thank you.

Hope you liked my nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Glad you are home and safe...
As for helping out... It's what we all do.. I've been on the receiving end of your help... Again, it's what we do

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy, Thanks again for putting it together. It was Awesome!

It was great seeing everybody I've met before and meeting those of you I haven't seen before..

jesse3638

Hooked

--
Didn't realize you swapped it this morning. That was fast

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Made it home safe and sound.

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this all together. We had a great time.

It was great to meet many new friends, as well as seeing old friends again.

Adding a teaser shot from day one for all the picture hungry crowd

Glad all is well Jerry!! Great seeing you again

Top Bottom