WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Thunder

Looks great with the front bumper side extensions removed. Really liking the new Jeep! Curious to know what you have planned for it.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks fun. I was thinking that JL in the back was Tony's but then I saw the dirt on the tailgate, nope.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Geez. Sounds like our weather here as well. Pretty picture though.

Well, looking at the radar, what we got was heading your way. More is coming today and I think we're expected to get as much as another 5" by tomorrow. :rolleyes2:

Pretty funny, I remember there was a discussion not to long ago with someone saying they wanted to run the Rubicon in April. LOL!!

JAGS

Hooked
Well, looking at the radar, what we got was heading your way. More is coming today and I think we're expected to get as much as another 5" by tomorrow. :rolleyes2:

Pretty funny, I remember there was a discussion not to long ago with someone saying they wanted to run the Rubicon in April. LOL!!

You guys and northern Cali are getting pounded. It's dropping down to us today and overnight. Supposed to be some solid rain.

Thunder

You guys and northern Cali are getting pounded. It's dropping down to us today and overnight. Supposed to be some solid rain.

Hope it drops hard. Heading up to Big Bear this afternoon. Hoping for a good storm!! :rock:

Looks like a good amount up at Camp Wayalife!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Yep. Supposed to go all day and into tomorrow. Been out playing in it all morning. It's fun but I'd rather have some sun. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom