WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! Rancho was nice enough to let us test out their all new RS5000X with DRS (Dynamic Rebound Spring) Technology and so far, it's been a real nice improvement over stock. While they do come in a stock length, they're also offered for a lifted JL and that's allowed us to remove our shock extensions without sacrificing travel. Still need to put them through the paces before I can give a better review but again, so far, I'm liking them. :yup:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thanks! Rancho was nice enough to let us test out their all new RS5000X with DRS (Dynamic Rebound Spring) Technology and so far, it's been a real nice improvement over stock. While they do come in a stock length, they're also offered for a lifted JL and that's allowed us to remove our shock extensions without sacrificing travel. Still need to put them through the paces before I can give a better review but again, so far, I'm liking them. :yup:

That’s awesome! Glad to hear you are liking them [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
It’s been a while since we’ve had a day as beautiful as this, I just had to take Emma out for a spin. [emoji41]
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd like to get my hands on a Jeepster.

Most I've seen around me are asking restored price not the "are you looking at the same thing I am?" price :icon_crazy:

used to be able to buy an actual running not a lot of rust one for $500...times have changed!

Top Bottom