WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhh more lift! I was waiting for this to come haha.

I assume you'll be ditching the spacers?

Well, it's technically a shorter lift but like most lift kits, the coils seem to be yielding a bit more lift that I was supposed to have - this, if only because they're doing a better job of holding up added weight. Also, yes, it's been a good run but it's been time to ditch the spacers for quite a while now. Eager to test out different setups. :yup:

Awesome!!!! Can’t wait to see how Jet Li sits [emoji106]

Even though this is a 2" lift, it actually yielded a bit more lift that the coil spacer did with factory springs. That being said, things may change after the springs settle in. So far, looks pretty much the same in the driveway. I'll post up more pics soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are these adjustable shocks [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

LOL!! No, Rancho uses the same boxes for all their shocks. These are just their RS5000X.

Nice!... Are the springs corner specific?... and are you removing the spacers from the EVO kit or adding to it... which would make it 4" total?

As a matter of fact, they are. Each has a part number and they are very much different in size.

We are replacing the spacers with these new springs. Essentially, we're now running the Rancho Sport lift with EVO control arms now.

WiscoHR

Can’t wait for a review of the Rancho kit. I was running it on my JK and loved the ride, but decided to go with the EVO 2.5 plush rides this time around. Hopefully they get here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like some great flex!

To be fair, we are still running the EVO control arms and so they do provide a greater degree of bind free flex. We also installed the Rancho bump stop extensions which are 1/2" shorter and so we do have a tad bit more stuff. :yup:

Looking good!

Can’t wait to hear more about the kit. Does rancho have arm options with the springs as well?

Currently, Rancho only offers drop brackets. I would imagine control arms are coming soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got a package from our good friend Clay and this is what was inside of it...

final.jpg

Thank you so much for this my friend - this is just way too cool [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom